A Mermaid Tale. Part #2

A Mermaid Tale. Part #2

A Story by MoonChild
"

This one kinda has a bit of a twist

"
Shortly after Dreamer was changed into a mermaid she was introduced to the world under the sea which was nothing like she had expected. It just so happened that Nokomis was not in love with her it was all a lie and now that she turned her into a mermaid she pretty much owned her. Ironic isn't it, but it's how the world goes round and now Dreamer knew all to well. The deal was that Nokomis had another female lover under the sea her name was Desiree she had blond hair and a green tail. She had been with Nokomis for some time now they had this thing that was kinda like a man hater club going on, which only consisted of her Nokomis and Desiree. Nokomis broke it to her pretty quickly after she entered the ocean. Nokomis demanded for aneciation that Dreamer seduce a beach boy bring him out kill him and feed on him, because it just so happens that human blood made mermaids ten times stronger and took any kind of aches and pains from age away.
 The next day she set up to look pretty where no one would see her unless they walked off the public part of the beach the part she use to walk on every night when she was human. About 4:35 pm a 19 year old boy with brown hair and blue eyes walked out to the non public part of the beach, he didn't even see Dreamer sitting there and stepped on her tail, "Ouch" she yelled. "Oh my gosh, your a mermaid." He studders. "As a matter a fact I am, and your the first person I've ever met." She explained. They sat and talked like two old friends which soon lead to a kiss. Once she kissed him she pulled out her sharp shell and jabbed it right thru his heart. Putting her mouth over the wound to drink the blood Nokomis told her to drink. Soon after there was a bloodless carcuse on the beach beside a mermaid with a face covered in fresh human blood.
 Dreamer jumped back into the ocean and told her fellow man haters all about the hunt. By then of course she had evil pumping thru her veins, Nokomis knew this would happen, she knew that Dreamer was worthy of being apart of the man haters club. The went back to their sea cave and all three of them made love with each other. 
They went on day in and day out killing pirates and beach boys, rolling in their blood laughing at the power they were gaining. So if you ever see a blond brunet and redheaded mermaid I suggest you swim the other way.

© 2015 MoonChild


Author's Note

MoonChild
I don't this one is too good but it gets to the point I was trying to make.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on December 5, 2015
Last Updated on December 5, 2015

Author

MoonChild
MoonChild

Franklin, NC



About
I'm a brunet girl, 19 years old, love hiking and camping, I love poetry and dark stories. more..

Writing