A new entry

A new entry

A Chapter by Lyph
"

On this chapter our protagonist Jimmy is incarcerated into Westwood mental institution an asylum... He gets a glimpse of the people in this place and witness the first of his decaying self...

"

Chapter one :

We shall not shed tears, we, as we go into this asylm leaving behind all sense of freedom or enlightenment we don't leave behind any craze for women or any past experiences and so we regret nothing, because man realise his true place in society at a certain moment of time a precise time where even existence itself cannot take back this new thought .We shall not shed tears, for we belonged along the road for this asylm we didn't stop anyone and we didn't dare to walk any path so we just been there along the side of this road, this road called life.

I enter to the asylum : Westwood Mental institution. I sign in my name, Jimmy BAILEY. Nothing to regret now this man guides me through this hallway to my new dwell: a bed, a lamp post, a window, and white, god it was white. This room was already sucking all the essence of colours out of my soul, then this man asks me to rest before lunch. Lunch huh I bet it's another sentence to burden my existence further. I recall my past life ; big expectations, a lot of mistakes, a waste of flesh, blood, heart and soul, all the things that lead to my existence and my forever torment…

Time for lunch and to socialize with the crazed, here’s a woman who her husband left her to her two kids, she’s mad now, it must be a torture to think that you are the only sane person and to think that everyone else is just crazy and out of their mind without ever doubting your own sanity … I found communication with these people quiet easy they seem to know I am here for a reason and they also think I’m no different from them…

-You look civilized, where are you from, said this old man

-I’m from North Cali sir, I responded

-So what are you here for ? Did you go mad along the way ?

-I’m still sane good sir, my problem, well It’s much worse than losing your sanity…

-You’re an interresting fella’ aren’t you ? So what’s your deal ?

-I’m a pathological liar.

-And what’s that ?

-I can lie without my full intention, it’s like uncontrolled lying

 

The man remained quiet for a good minute or so then he added

-Well son try not to lie to me, I hate liars, I’m Johny, Johny Rosvel

-Pleasure to meet you sir, my name’s Jimmy Bailey, about the lying thing you know I can’t control it right ?

-I think the staff here will do that for you they’re really good at surpressing your inner being…

 

They’re really good at surpressing your inner being ??? Are you serious so a group of personnel is going to start framing me into something different than what I am great so far this experience is less of a discovery but rather a refraiming as I put it.

So that was day one, a general introduction to the meals around here and the deep thoughts of the drugged crazed ones, soon I’ll be drugged myself I still can’t feel the two tablets I just took from this tall man. The weather was nice today so I went out for a walk around the parc. The sun was between the clouds sending out braids of light and shining upon this small but beautiful garden I sat down looking at the few animals that wondered around mostly birds landed on the ground picked up some seeds of the ground and went off, nothing too exciting



© 2016 Lyph


Author's Note

Lyph
This is my first written book I'm still working on it so please forgive any incoherence in the story telling or the placing of events I hope you enjoy reading what I have written Already and leave your reviews be it good or bad it'll help me a lot Thank you for reading this .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on June 25, 2016
Last Updated on June 25, 2016
Tags: mental illness, asylum


Author

Lyph
Lyph

Tunisia



About
I'm a teenager who likes to write about my thoughts and general feelings, i've just started writing a short story, I hope i develop my skills in writing.. more..

Writing
Johny's Asyulm Johny's Asyulm

A Book by Lyph