One, Open, Savoring

One, Open, Savoring

A Story by MCO

Short Mania (?)

“I am one. I am open. I am here and now. I am savoring.”

September 31st, 2013

I felt radiant and awe inspired. I was on top of the mountain and on top of the world. Nature was heaven, and everything in my path gleamed and sparkled. Life meant something. Life was a powerful and loving force. Life was open hearted, ready to take me, scoop me up and hug me with its warm arms. It took me away from my fears.

This is what I need, everyday. I need this life, this powerful feeling of joy, love, and hope. I need this inspiration to live. I need this clear and open heart, as open as the sky. Love is all-powerful and with love, life means something: love of nature, of people, the earth and all it’s goodness. A clear mind, bounds of energy, and an open heart are all I need to be one with nature and myself. In my life, these moments are infrequent and precious and I can only keep praying that they will come and take me away from my fears and my dreary, tired thoughts. At this moment I feel free and whole and life is charming and worthwhile. I am one. I am open. I am here and now. I am savoring.

 

 

 

© 2014 MCO


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on June 4, 2014
Last Updated on June 4, 2014

Author

MCO
MCO

Writing
Summer Storm Summer Storm

A Story by MCO


Chapter I Chapter I

A Chapter by MCO