SHOULD WE BE MINDFUL ON WHAT WE WISH FOR?

SHOULD WE BE MINDFUL ON WHAT WE WISH FOR?

A Story by MINUTES W/ MARCEL
"

A few stories that seems to be in relation.

"
SHOULD WE BE MINDFUL ON WHAT WE WISH FOR?

I don't know about you but, it seems that what we focus our attention on we sometimes focus out of greed and desire and that experience may not be a wise choice as it's our ego that seems to play on us? I'm starting to believe so and it's been scientifically , biologically and spiritually been proven!? See sources or following MDs....   Bruce Lipton, Greg Braden , Sylvester James Gates Jr. Joe Dispenza, Channel Higherself with Lincoln Gergar who is a born channeler who has woken 3 million around the world. 
  
THE EYE INCIDENT THAT WILL SOON AGAIN HEAL AS WE ARE THE PLACEBO? HUH!? 

I think they are right on the money. What's your thought , after you read these stories that seem to play a synchronistic part in my bizarre phenomenal Life. When mom was on mother's allowance and when I discovered drums @ 13 and wanting to play them. It's all I could ask mom for. She would always say that she couldn't afford and one day I will get a set. Sure enough one day was supposed to go  to BC but, it didn't happen as GOD (spiritually)  aka UNIVERSE (scientifically) had a plan of their own. Cause I had such a love for school then..... who am I kidding. I just wanted to go as it was a place where I felt welcomed and found my niche. I was sitting in class and my nose stratted to drip as it seems I was comin on w/ a cold. Leaving the class room few times and the next time to my surprise. There's this 10yr old kid. He's got a sling shot. I'm thinking...Got to get this away from him before he hurts someone. I approached him , which was my first mistake, introducing myself was my 2nd. I asked him to have the sling shot. He told me he would make me another. If I wanted, I was like thinking. So much for that and walked off the washroom and did my thing. I was out in the hall going towards the classroom door to only hear my name called. MARCEL!!! Then I look needless to say that I turned around to only have a flash in the eye. I was in shock. Years later , the courts settled the dispute and won a good amount of money but, when all was said and done. There wasn't that much to go around, although mom made sure of that it wasn't like that. She had many in our corner helping in anyway they could to comfort me. With my first lump sum 5yrs later at the ripe age of 18 got my first drum kit ordered and the rest is history. 

BREAKING BONES WILL KEEP ONE'S MOUTH SHUT!? 

 I used to watch & repeated a story from Def Leppard's drummer Rick Allen who kept saying that he needed a break cause he was tired from the long tours back in the Pyromania tour daze. Yes I didn't say days cause days when you are travelling from one city to the next and not knowing where you are. You must become very tired and find yourself in a daze. I know I did when I travel for long periods of time when I was touring in many bands. Nobody you would have heard of until the 80s....   ... then again who knows. Back to my point. I was saying it in an I tense , it's as if almost as if I called it upon myself? One day someone was leaving our house and I told them becareful it's really slippery out there!! I was then asked Huh!? Why did you say that? I told him:" I don't know why have a good night. The next day I went to the library and saw this beauty , my confidence went out the window and I found myself leaving the library and walking to some fast music, down a hill. We can see where this is going. Anyway slipped on some black ice, thought Oh! It's just a sprain! Get up!! NOPE!!! Back down on the knees, crawling like a child in a panick getting to the rail. Picking up the pride and hind sight of what should have been done. Hopping along the rail till the end of the line. Then it's back to crawling another five minutes to house or hop to the house. Hopping on the left foot doesn't seem like a feasable idea. Then proceeded to look around for something that had leverage. AH HA!! As I look across the street, I find myself a branch sticking out of the ground. It's was I thought a GOD send. I then proceeded to cross the street in a panick and due to not seeing out of my right eye @ the time. I couldn't focus and found myself hopping across the street, like I was on a mission. A mission to get myself killed as I started to cross a car came over the hill, honked @ me, like I was out of my mind for crossing their path almost becoming a flat pancake squirrel. Luckily I got to the other side. Grabbed that branch & pulled it out of the ground like my Life depended on it. Thinkin myself very clever, I proceeded to get out back on the snow filled side walk. I plant my new trusty make shift cane down. SNAP!!! The branch breaks and down again I go for the count, face down in the snow. So frustrating it was. Thinkin how to get home. Lifted my head to find someone who pulled over their car to see if I was ok. It was my new friends who asked me where I needed to go. I told them that I think I should go home. Although should have gone to the hospital as the fibula and tibula broke then. Luckily I started meditation in Nov 11 2012 as I was using Yoga and had no idea what I did for myself. I was stretching an elastic inside my body that we all have all over the place, it's called a tendon. I found out like bones, they shrink over time. If not stretched and bone is broken usually the tendon is the next to go and the person has to go for tendon surgery. Usually it isn't good as the tendon will never be the same. Needless to say it saved me and kept me in the game as a percussive drummer. Continueing , I get home and was so grateful for my new friends to have taken me home which I thought was my destination. When my roomate saw he thought it was a sprain. Then as time progressed it looked like there was a brick underneath the skin. When the guitar player called on for me to have rehearsal. My roomate texted him and took a picture and said that I wasn't going anywhere until it heals. As time progressed I then was in good enough shape to play a show that needed both my feet as I play Metal thrash which takes allot of double bass drumming. I almost fell off my throne that night. As it broke from underneath me. I proceeded to stand up and play the tune the BEST to my ability. I was considered a ROCK STAR GOD for doing such a stunt. The next thing I knew some hotties approached me and said. OH!!! My GOD you are so AMAZING for standing up in the middle of that song and played so well on one foot. INCRDIBLE!!! Me and my EGO.... .... Well the next time... that happens.... etc. SHUT UP!!! I say!!! Cause no sooner that was said. A 15lbs dumbell was high above and wasn't paying to much attention to this as I was on another mission. A mission of regret in the end. While moving all kinds of things around and not seeing the dumbell drop and straight on the left toe. Was so painful. I thought OMG!! Now why did this that happen and now what!!!? OH!! YEAH!! Some EGO maniac who was a little too proud and should have kept their BIG YAP SHUT!!! Especially saying something of the words...Well the next time..... In other words it made me understand. I had asked for it on a subconscious level, felt it and eventually voila a manifested broken bone. 

CAN BE BROUGHT ON OTHERS UNINTENTIONALLY?

Sometimes it can be another way but, are wishing for someone else as what we don't want to happen. Some tend to focus on so much that they some how find the one that they didn't want to have anything happen to them. Has been filled within themselves and eventually festering out of one's body and into the one causing them suffering. All I can say is that I'm starting to believe in this kind of thing as it's becoming clearer each day. So I focus on the things that keep me happy from now on and not the things that keep me from  it. As what I focus on grOWS in to my Life and I am being much more mindful with my thoughts, feelings and actions. You can too, if you want but, it's our FREEWILL to do what we please but, there may be some consequences to pay if toying around with GOD aka UNIVERSE cause. What one asks for might get it alright. Sometimes it's in spades and wished that they never started!?  

© 2018 MINUTES W/ MARCEL


Author's Note

MINUTES W/ MARCEL
These stories are experiences that I've had personally. If you have had your own that is similar please share. As no one can take our experiences that we experience.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please stay tuned for .. GREG BRADEN ARE WE REPEATING THE PAST?

Posted 5 Years Ago


Uhmm... .. It's funny when I was writing about different parts of my body. I was feeling these areas and some of the pain I had experienced back then. STRANGE!! VERY Strange indeed!!!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 20, 2018
Last Updated on July 20, 2018
Tags: BREAK, BONE, UNINTENTIONAL, FOCUS, GROW, MINDFUL, UNCONSCIOUS, EGO, PRIDE, DRUM, MANIFSESTATION, UNIVERSE, GOD