10- Vertigo

10- Vertigo

A Chapter by MKnightium

He could already feel the cold ground on his belly; something was dragging his arms. Dew's eyes drifted open as he looked up, in some kind of...dark...strange castle. Dew felt pain all over, but mostly where he got hit; it still felt sore there. He grew more alert when whoever or whatever was dragging him dropped him; allowing him to raise himself up a bit, pain shooting through his arms when he did.


"Fufufu~ So this is the Spirit Walker?" A seductive, dark voice spoke, Dew hearing someone or something slither past him and settle before him; looking up to stare at...her.


Her skin was a dark, soulless grey color; yet still it remained full of life. Her legs were not what they were, instead being a long, coiled up serpentine tail, the scales being an eerie green hue. Her upper body was surprisingly slim, thin arms, thin neck, but they all held hidden muscle and hidden power. Two large bat wings, not unlike Dew's own wings, rested on her back, both closed up but when expanded they'd dwarf his wingspan. Raven black hair spilled down her back, combed to perfection, her hair matching her blood red orbs; her irises being a sinister black. A bright gray corset hugged her upper body, and where her tail met the rest of her she wore a long dress; white in hue. To finish her look she held a large staff of a scepter; the tip having a dark yellow gem in the top; glowing eerily. Dew had no idea who she was, but in a flash she was in front of him, holding his head up with her hand.


"Now tell me, drake, what is your name?" Dew glared at her a bit, and he felt a voice in the back of his head telling him to tell her, to give in. He only hissed one thing.


"Dew, now tell me where the hell I am?" She dropped his head, the sharp pain of hitting the ground making him wince as he slowly tried to stand, only for something to apply pressure to his back, looking up to see a Dullahan standing there.


"Lady Vertigo, this creature assaulted High General Ezerbeth; she nearly died from the injuries she sustained by his hands and had to be rushed here to avoid bleeding out. One of the healers said she had several broken bones, a lot of missing blood, and a mild concussion." The snake woman's face contorted to that of anger, and in a flash she gripped Dew's neck, forcing him up as she held him to her eyes.


"Now where the f**k do you come off, assaulting my High General you wretched creature?" She hissed, and Dew heard that voice again, but he ignored it, giving her a dark glare. She eventually threw him to the ground; Dew landing hard on his back as she gave him a hate filled stare, eyes even seeming to resonate with unseen energy and glow with unholy power.


"So he's immune to my Hypnosis...well that's funny." She calmed down, motioning to the two Dullahans that brought Dew in. "Get him down to the dungeon, send Mistress Noxia afterwards so we can harvest some of his spirit energy, hopefully we can get Ezerbeth back to full power then." Dew was slowly dragged away, Vertigo sadistically watching him.


"And make sure to bring some back for me; I want to sample how he tastes~"

 

 


Dew hit the back of the cell; on his feet just as the door closed. He pounded on the solid door but it didn't break; even when he breathed fire on it, as well as other elements. He had to face the major issue; he was trapped, in a castle, with the very Echidna he feared, as well as other hostile creatures. Worse yet, they know of his power; did that means they were going to harm him further; kill him? Dew hissed in anger of his own foolishness; he should have run like his father told him; maybe then he could have avoided all of this. The door clicked a bit, and Dew heard it slowly open, he was about to make a break for it, but something slipped inside and resealed the door before he could.


She was odd; standing taller than Dew at a towering 7'1. Her skin was a deep almond hue, her hair snow white and cut short. Her eyes were filled with both lust and evil; her outfit of just a brown loincloth with black stockings reflecting that. She seemed...evil and dark; someone Dew would never want the curse to meet, as she wore a sinister grin at Dew.


"Well now, Mistress Vertigo has left another little boy in my hands~" She cooed, suddenly taking Dew by the neck and smashing him into a wall before holding him there. Her fist rocketed into his face, a tooth jarring loose from his maw as blood began to trickle down his mouth. Holding a wineskin to the wound, Noxia let some collect in the container before Dew jerked his head away, and in response she smashed his head again, eliciting a pain filled grunt from him.


“Aww, what’s wrong little drake?” She teased, dropping him only to drive her knee into his stomach, sending him across the cell. “You were big and bad while fighting the general; can you at least give me a challenge?” She didn’t give him the chance to get up before her spiked heel dug into his back. All at once white-hot pain shot through Dew; the demon forcing him onto his back and her heel stabbed into his side. More life essence left him, the creature held the wineskin to the wound; collecting the dribbling blood. Dew managed to look up, and that ominous leer she wore told him everything.   


She was going to make sure he was broken.

 

 


Dew lost feeling by the time Noxia finished, his tail broken, ribs bruised and damaged, and his wounds on his arms, chest, and even neck trying desperately to heal. He couldn’t even find the strength to rise, just laying there as she sealed the container of the wineskin, and turned to leave the drake in the darkness of the cell; the door sealing and sheathing Dew’s pained form in nothing but darkness so thick he couldn’t even see himself anymore; not an ounce of light penetrated the hopeless place he was trapped in. Noxia thought she broke Dew, rendered his spirit crushed and his emotions shattered like dried clay after a kilm, she did the opposite really.


She further encouraged him to find a method to escape, and perhaps even take the darkest path of all; revenge...

 

 


Vertigo coiled her tail around herself as she looked down at the still form of Ezerbeth, having been given the drake's blood to extract the Spirit Energy. The Vampiress had only rested for a bit after that, but moments later Vertigo watched her open her eyes...the cold red eyes she knew were gone. Now Ezerbeth seemed... petrified.


"Is he dead? Is he gone?" She looked up to Vertigo, only moving her head a bit; too weak to move the rest of her body, the Echidna shaking her head, as her High General shook her head and rolled over asleep.


"What exactly did you see out there Ezerbeth?" Vertigo asked, and she was given only one answer before the Vampiress fell back into the embrace of sleep.


"His eyes...they were just like his...just like Fearswoop's..." That name made Vertigo's blood actually chill for a moment; the same dark fear gripping her like twisted claws. The drake...he had the powers of that walking End of Days? He had the skills and abilities akin to the one thing that the entire world held a deep apprehension for; even Pya had this same worry when she was alive?

 

He had the powers of Dragonlord Fearswoop...one of the few dragons in all of the world to become so ungodly powerful he could have ended all life on the world with just one furious roar?


To Be Continued...

 



© 2015 MKnightium


Author's Note

MKnightium
There was some ecchi in this, but I had to edit it out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on October 9, 2015
Last Updated on October 9, 2015
Tags: drake, monstergirl, demon, war, hero, villain, monster, Dew


Author

MKnightium
MKnightium

Arlington, TX



About
A writer fresh out of High School and soon to attend college, this site will mostly be a haven for stories that may or may not soon have their own major novels...or may just be stories I don't wish to.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by MKnightium


2 2

A Chapter by MKnightium


The Vraal The Vraal

A Book by MKnightium