Green Eyes

Green Eyes

A Chapter by Monster
"

Chapter 2

"

 

Security was just ahead and after that...I was out. I had decided to take the shortcut going backwards from how an airport would usually work; completely avoiding the congestion of human bodies that would otherwise form from the baggage claim area. I really didn't want to have to deal with more than I had to and who was going to stop an invisible person from entering the security line from the opposite direction? A better question yet, who was going to notice at all? Exactly what I thought- no one. These thoughts were spoken wryly in my mind and I had to keep my hand from smacking the insanity out of me. I was having a conversation with absolutely no one. Since when was that ever a product of sanity? Right. Almost absolutely never. I sighed and slowly shook my head. I suppose I really was going off the deep end, but what could you expect from an invisible person who had no memory of herself? Okay, so I suppose I wasn’t that crazy. Maybe I just felt like that was the only reason behind this, that I was crazy and imagining my invisibility and fairly non-existent existence. As soon as the ridiculous thought entered my mind I knew I was just trying to make things up now. The peoples’ reactions were proof enough that I did not belong in an insane asylum. Well, at least not for the fact of imagining my invisibility. I was whole, just not visibly so.

Oomph. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I had forgotten to pay attention to where I was going. Looking up to see who I had accidently bumped into, I found myself caught up in the brightest green eyes I had ever seen. They seemed almost alien-like and it took me a moment to even start to form an apology. “Sor…” I cleared my throat. “Sorry.” Although I saw something familiar in his eyes, he just briefly paused to glance at me before continuing the way I had just come from. I watched after him until he turned the corner. I sighed. Wait, what? My brow furrowed as I tried to figure out why I had just reacted as I did. Turning back in the direction I had originally been going, I decided to try to push thoughts of green eyes from my mind, but he seemed so familiar. Should I go try to find him? No, I needed to get outside. It was after I taken a couple steps that I stopped frozen in my tracks. How did I not notice before? He had seen me. And I could hear myself. Not to mention he seemed familiar. What the heck? I quickly turned around and searched for him in the crowd. When I remembered that I had watched him go around the corner, I smacked myself in the head and ran in the direction he had gone.

 



© 2012 Monster


Author's Note

Monster
This is sort of a preview for the chapter. This is not the entire chapter 2, just the beggining.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Where's the rest?
I'm crying now, please give me the rest!

Posted 10 Years Ago


OH! HOW IT MAKES ME THINK! What will happen next, I wonder and I ponder! What shall Monster bring us next! OH! I cannot wait! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster

11 Years Ago

Glad that you like it. XD I hope to have the rest of the chapter up before too long.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012


Author

Monster
Monster

TX



About
I never fill the "about me" pages out on any website..except, perhaps, this one. I like to write and I love to read. Any type of research or fictional story and I can do it; anything phsychological, n.. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Story by Monster



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..