Top 5 Hairstyles to Keep You Looking Chic During Your Next Workout!

Top 5 Hairstyles to Keep You Looking Chic During Your Next Workout!

A Story by Mobile Styles
"

Like most women, I have a love-hate relationship with my hair. On one hand, I love how long and naturally wavy it is. And when it’s styled, I feel like a superstar about to walk the red carpet. On the

"

Like most women, I have a love-hate relationship with my hair. On one hand, I love how long and naturally wavy it is. And when it’s styled, I feel like a superstar about to walk the red carpet. On the other hand, however, I can’t stand it at times! It’s messy, tangled, and, because it’s long, it always ends up in my face...especially at the gym. Most of the time, I keep my hair in a high ponytail so it won’t end up in my face or in the way when I’m working out. But after constantly wearing my hair up in a high ponytail, I get bored and feel like I should be putting some effort in. Just because we’re exercising, doesn’t mean we can’t get fit in style right?


So, after trying out different type of updos while hitting the gym, I discovered five of my favorite hairstyles to wear while working out. They’re all convenient, chic, and (most importantly) stay out of your face. To find out the five hairstyles, keep reading!






Two French Braids



French braids are super cute and really easy to wear while working out. What I love about french braids, in general, is that you can create your braids as loose or as tight as possible. For example, if I’m going to a yoga class, I wouldn’t mind creating two loose French braids since yoga doesn’t require fast-paced movement. However, if I was planning to go to a HIIT or a Zumba class, I would style my french braids tighter, so they wouldn’t move or come undone. This hairstyle does take a bit of time to complete, but after your workout, you’ll be left with crimpy hair. Who doesn’t want that?







Messy High Top Knot Bun



This hairstyle is my personal favorite because it’s the easiest to achieve and I think looks super chic! The reason I have a love/hate relationship with working out in a high pony is because of the length of my hair. My ponytail always whips me in the face while exercising, it’s super annoying. When my hair is in a messy high bun, it doesn’t get in my way and I have the comfort of knowing I'm looking stylish with my trendy messy hairstyle.  


Side Braid

Occasionally, I ride my bicycle on a trail for a fun, outdoorsy exercise. This means, however, that I have to wear a helmet. Because helmets are tight, I can’t wear my top knot, or my french braids...it’s uncomfortable. This is where the side braid comes in handy. A side braid is a fun and quick hairstyle that allows a bicycle helmet to fit properly. If your workout requires a helmet, I would recommend the side braid! Whatever side you decided to braid on is completely up to you.


Low Ponytail with a Headband

This hairstyle can be worn for any workout and looks adorable. Low ponytails are simple to achieve, but that’s not what makes this hairstyle chic. In fact, it’s all about the headband! Get creative with the type of headbands you use. Not only will they enhance your hairstyle, but it will make sure your hair won’t fall in your face and get in your way.


Two High Top Knot Buns

Honestly, this hairstyle is the cutest of them all. Instead of placing one big, high top knot on your head, create two! Two high top knot buns is a hairstyle you could wear to the gym and out on the town. Just make sure you use bobby pins, you don’t want them to fall out of place while you’re working out.


© 2018 Mobile Styles


Author's Note

Mobile Styles
By Danielle Carlson
at Mobilestyles.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on August 21, 2018
Last Updated on August 21, 2018
Tags: hairstyles, hair care

Author

Mobile Styles
Mobile Styles

New York, NY



About
Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S. delivers talented professionals to any location at any time! Our amazing app allows you to instantly find Clients or PROs from Los .. more..

Writing