Everyday Makeup Routines that are Easy to Stick to

Everyday Makeup Routines that are Easy to Stick to

A Story by Mobile Styles
"

By devoting 15 minutes each morning to your makeup routine you’ll get to go through the day as an ultimate glamour queen! Put on a lovely face before stepping outside and joining the daily rat race!

"

Ah, the joys of being a glamour girl! For most of us, whether you’re a girly girl, a tomboy, or maybe a bit of both, experimenting with beauty products and makeup rituals is fun, creative, and boosts your mood. Is it any wonder the beauty business is a billion dollar industry that thrives all over the world? Let’s even give a shout out to the guys who dabble with makeup and/or nail polish. Why should only women get all the festive fun?



We’re all busy in the mornings getting ready for our day, yet most of us want to take the time to put on makeup and put our beautiful face forward. The best way to ensure that you apply cosmetics each and every day is to get into a routine that becomes a habit. Eventually, if you leave the house bare-faced you’ll feel like you’ve forgotten something very important.



Even if you don’t like lots of color on your face by applying eyeshadows, blush, and lipsticks, most of us want our complexions to look blemish free and glowing. The best way to achieve this is by applying concealer and foundation. If this is the only cosmetic job you do every morning, it sets a base for a flawless face. Apply concealer over blemishes, dark spots, red spots, or skin blotches and then cover with foundation. Use a foundation that matches your natural skin color to not show cosmetic lines. Blend well. Finish off the masterpiece by lightly brushing a translucent face powder over the foundation. This adds a healthy, radiant glow to your skin.


Now that you have your canvas so to speak, it only takes 5 to 10 minutes to start building a gorgeous doll face. I tend to do my lips first as this sets the tone for the entire face. Once I decide what color lipstick or lip gloss I prefer to wear (I generally try to match it with my outfit), I’ll apply a lip liner and then add the lip color. Lipstick makes your entire face pop, and when you put your lipstick on first you’ll see your mood and your look elevate.



The next step for your makeup routine is the eyeshadow, mascara, and eyebrow pencil if you prefer. I do try to match, so I generally select the shade of my eyeshadow to complement my color choice of lipstick for the day. Either powder or cream eyeshadows look lovely. Mascara is an absolute must! Using a mascara with a primer base that you apply before you swipe on the mascara adds length and fullness to your lashes. Colored mascaras are fun and playful, but I prefer dark black for a dramatic, alluring effect. This will also create an illusion of larger eyes.



Now that you have mesmerizing eyes, highlight your cheekbones with a cream or powder blush/rouge. You’ll be surprised how just a splash of pink or orange on your cheeks can bring out the luster of your face. Wow, you have fabulous makeup taste!


For those of you that prefer a clean, natural face, start each day with concealer and foundation. If you want to sparkle, shimmer and shine, add color to your face with lipstick, eye makeup, and blush. Once you get into this day to day cosmetics ritual, it will become such a habit you won’t have to rush!


By devoting 15 minutes each morning to your makeup routine you’ll get to go through the day as an ultimate glamour queen! Put on a lovely face before stepping outside and joining the daily rat race!


Download the Mobile Styles on-demand health and beauty app and schedule a much-deserved pamper session with professional stylists. From makeup, massages, nail art and hair, a Mobile Styles expert will glam you up from here to there! Use promo code lookbook18nm and receive a $50.00 discount off your first appointment.


To learn more, visit mobilestyles.com and follow Mobile Styles on Facebook, Instagram, and SnapChat.

© 2018 Mobile Styles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on November 5, 2018
Last Updated on November 5, 2018
Tags: makeup, beauty, daily routine, Makeup Routines, beautiful face

Author

Mobile Styles
Mobile Styles

New York, NY



About
Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S. delivers talented professionals to any location at any time! Our amazing app allows you to instantly find Clients or PROs from Los .. more..

Writing