Say Happy Father's Day with Mobile Styles!

Say Happy Father's Day with Mobile Styles!

A Story by Mobile Styles
"

Father’s Day is usually marked with dinners, cards, neckties, and an occasional “Happy Father’s Day” plaque. These Father’s Day go to’s are great but what about taking things to the next level!

"

Father’s Day is usually marked with dinners, cards, neckties, and an occasional “Happy Father’s Day” plaque. These Father’s Day go to’s are great but what about taking things to the next level! Show your father some love by giving him an unconventional gift. Dads are usually the heros in their children's’ lives, but sometimes even heroes need a break. Give your father something different. Give him the gift of Mobile Styles.


Mobile Styles is an on-demand beauty company that offers a wealth of luxurious services by professionals who are personally vetted by Mobile Styles. I know… When you think of a service like this, you think of salon type services traditionally offered to just women. That couldn’t be farther from the truth! With Mobile Styles you can choose from a few different services that Dad will love. Some that he may enjoy are massages, a haircut with a barber, a man/pedi, or a complete day of pampering with all of the above. You can make this day one he will never forget. Here’s how!


Set up a day of pampering “Father’s Day” style. Set up a day of luxury in his man cave or create one for him! Pull up the Mobile Styles app, order the services you would like, have his favorite foods and drinks on hand, as well as his favorite thing to watch on his favorite big screen television. Trust me, for a hard working man, this will be one of the most relaxing days he could ever ask for. You would think anyone would want to do something extravagant or out of the ordinary, which is sometimes true. But, never underestimate the power of a day of pampering and relaxation of even the most macho dad around!




Another way you can take care of dad is to give him a Mobile Styles gift card. Let’s say your father is always busy and hard to get a hold of, you can go this route. It’s an easier route for the busy dads in your life. Simply set up the Mobile Styles app, show him how to order his desired services, and he’s all set!


If you are looking for something new to show the dads in your life how much they mean to you, get them something as unique as they are with Mobile Styles.


© 2019 Mobile Styles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on May 13, 2019
Last Updated on May 13, 2019
Tags: fathers day, celebration, gifts, presents, surprises, Mobile Styles, professionals

Author

Mobile Styles
Mobile Styles

New York, NY



About
Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S. delivers talented professionals to any location at any time! Our amazing app allows you to instantly find Clients or PROs from Los .. more..

Writing