The Top Trends You Need to Know About from The Summer Fashion Week Runways

The Top Trends You Need to Know About from The Summer Fashion Week Runways

A Story by Mobile Styles
"

Looking to update your wardrobe for the summer? Before you go on a shopping spree, it helps to know what trends are in-style for the season.

"

Looking to update your wardrobe for the summer? Before you go on a shopping spree, it helps to know what trends are in-style for the season. We’re here to help you out with a look at the top trends from the summer and resort 2019 fashion week runways.


Bright Colors


In the fall we often see rich tones, while in the summer we usually see brighter colors gain popularity. This season will be no exception since we saw neons and bright pops of color all over the summer and resort 2019 runways. Think neon shoes, purses, pants, dresses, and more. Jeremy Scott’s summer 2019 collection demonstrates a perfect example of the neon trend with ensembles of shockingly bright highlighter yellows, lime greens, and tangerine oranges. SHEIN has lots of fabulous neon and brightly colored summer wardrobe staple options like this Neon Green Cap Sleeve Tee, only seven dollars.


Florals



You almost can’t go wrong with florals in the summer. Florals seem to be a classic look that consistently shows up on summer runways throughout the years. A great example of a look that will be hot this summer (no pun intended) is the boho floral dresses that showed up on Warm’s summer 2019 runways. To get the look for less, Fiorire Rusty Rose Floral Print Wrap Max Dress from Lulu’s is a pretty and affordable option. ($86).


Crochet




For something a little more unique, brands including Michaael Kors and Oscar de La Renta included crochet looks in their summer collections. Try out the look with a crochet bathing suit cover-up like the adorable Lulu’s Lemon Drop White Multi Crochet Swim Cover-up ($52). It’s a perfect option for looking cute and Instagrammable while lounging by the pool!


Cycling Shorts


Here’s something that’s fun, comfortable, and unexpected. With the rise in athleisure wear popularity, we saw cycling shorts work their way into the summer runways - and not with the designers you would expect! Chanel and Fendi gave bike shorts a designer makeover in their latest collections. Hack the look for only eight dollars at Pretty Little Thing!


Now that you know about some of the hottest trends, complete your look with a stylish makeup and hair look! Get ready with a service from Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand health and beauty app in the US which delivers talented professionals to you anytime, anywhere! Our amazing PROs offer Barber service, Color, Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylist, Makeup, Massage, Skin Care and 100+ services to select from!

© 2019 Mobile Styles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

576 Views
Added on June 18, 2019
Last Updated on June 18, 2019
Tags: summer, trends, fashion, tips, dresses, beauty

Author

Mobile Styles
Mobile Styles

New York, NY



About
Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S. delivers talented professionals to any location at any time! Our amazing app allows you to instantly find Clients or PROs from Los .. more..

Writing