jaded

jaded

A Poem by ColorblindMartian.

Selfish, pessimist, realist, im tying the meaning, attaching strings too its perfect relish of the word literally and catching a meaning within the traps I sat for you.

Where have you been? selfish, boring, pessmistic and filthy, You went to find that chemical, you enjoy the fumes, because they mask your stench, like perfect perfume.  

 

They cannot see your anguish and digust, to this chemically stenching, blood drying,mentally crashing, full edged, with a dancing message telling you exactly what you want to hear, type of message.

im perfectly f*****g jaded.

This is what this is right? being demeaned, fools gold, paintings with no meaning, faces with no expression, empty black voids, dead ends offered by charming creepy men.

Jaded..

Im perfectly, oh so beautifully jaded.

to this regard i notice the outward reality, the preception, the understanding and the proud march of the ego, conquering your heart, making every last soul cold, taught and preached, we are the kings and queens of the leach.

breaching the contract, vowing in conquest, willing to die, to make sure, make sure that you possesed it all, no its not okay to cry.

Jaded, and the word bounces of me and creeps up through my brain, like a mad, monsterous machavillean man. Running its discourse, fatally wounding whatever remained sane. No gain, no laughing criminal, but spreading black flithy dust.

jaded.

and that dosent seem too hurt, it keeps me centered on floating on earth. It reached for me, willing to take my hand, leaving me slight confidence,  maybe a million more, little bouncing devils. Confidence will you get you anything, the absence though is frightening little diease, thief and crook, it can lead your friends estaranged and on the hook.

Jaded man... Im jaded and so are you

 

© 2011 ColorblindMartian.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This has a powerful voice and some imagery that is tough to chew..I like it..I wish more people had reviewed it..but write about vampires less metaphorically and it'll get more play

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Added on March 17, 2011
Last Updated on March 17, 2011

Author

ColorblindMartian.
ColorblindMartian.

Riverton, , UT



About
My name Is Marcus. I write words. more..

Writing