Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

A Story by Madafakarovsky
"

A story about rediscovering your true self

"

What's going on? Am I dreaming? who are you? I could hear an annoying giggle from the other side of the room. What do you want from me? I was screaming, slowly retreating to a corner shaking in the darkness, A light bulb lights in the middle of the room trembling and reminding me of a scene from the horror movies where I was the victim of a massacre, I was hoping to be wrong. Even with the light on, I couldn't manage to see more then one meter in front of me. Slowly stepping into the light was a dark figure with his head bent down, making me unable to recognise him, his giggle continues until it transforms into a frightening laugh. He then raises his head and shouts " I am you, stupid, how can you not recognise me? " . I was paralyzed with fear, I thought I was lucid dreaming and that he was the dark figure it was supposed to appear in my dream, but it somehow felt more real then that.

-You think you're surrounded by friends, don't you? You think you can run away from me? You think you can suppress me, keep me trapped inside you? You are now laughing, you're now happy but you forgot...you forgot how it was to be alone...Do you remember all those nights you've cried because you didn't have anyone by your side? Don't you remember when you burried yourself in alcohol and drugs. You're nothing, you're just an echo rather then a voice, you're just a piece of glass waiting to be broke again, poor you....

the dark figure falls onto his knees screaming even louder

- You forget everyone left you? You forget it was only the two of us for a while, why..why did you lock me inside ..we always looked out for each other.. I was your only friend yet you abandoned me.
I suddenly woke up from the dream,my heart was rushing, I was sweaty and scared as f**k. I lied myself it was only a dream, I didn't want to admit it could mean something, I thought " well, nightmares happen all the time, can't be a big deal" but I was wrong, I had no idea what I was about to get into.

© 2015 Madafakarovsky


Author's Note

Madafakarovsky
I'd love if someone could fix the grammar mistakes ( if there are) and give me some feedback, this is the first chapter, I want to get this story done but I don't feel so confident right now
Here's the link to wattpad, if you want to follow me there, I'll still post here every chapter for reviews though

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Madafakarovsky, I liked reading your story. It's interesting. It made me wonder, do we see ourselves more clearly when we look in a mirror or when we examine our dreams? I word traveled through your story and found myself in a sad but hopeful place. I read of someone who wrestles with himself inside and seems to be his own worse critic. I hope you keep writing. Your writing is heartfelt. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madafakarovsky

9 Years Ago

You have no idea how much this means to me, thanks for the support shown, now I feel more confident .. read more



Reviews

I hope you continue with this, it's a really great start. There are grammar mistakes, like you mention in your authors note, but to me it's not really a big deal. The meat of the story is the good part, which you've accomplished so far. Keep it up.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madafakarovsky

9 Years Ago

Thank you, I'm trying my best to improve my grammar and hopefully on the upcoming chapters there won.. read more
Madafakarovsky, I liked reading your story. It's interesting. It made me wonder, do we see ourselves more clearly when we look in a mirror or when we examine our dreams? I word traveled through your story and found myself in a sad but hopeful place. I read of someone who wrestles with himself inside and seems to be his own worse critic. I hope you keep writing. Your writing is heartfelt. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madafakarovsky

9 Years Ago

You have no idea how much this means to me, thanks for the support shown, now I feel more confident .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2015
Last Updated on April 13, 2015
Tags: thriller, drama, dark fantasy, self, story, love

Author

Madafakarovsky
Madafakarovsky

Buzau, Buzau, Romania



Writing
The letter The letter

A Chapter by Madafakarovsky