Dark Passenger - Chapter 2

Dark Passenger - Chapter 2

A Story by Madafakarovsky
"

the second chapter of the story I posted a week ago. link to first chapter: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Madafakarovsky/1514397/

"
* 6 months later *
Hi, my name is Dante Bar and I'm a writer. A year ago I started to write my first book, it was supposed to be a thriller, I tried to create a protagonist filled with darkness. I decided to write this because I'm scared, for the past few months I kept getting those nightmares, at first I thought they are just nightmares but as the time passed they became more and more real. At first I thought it was my imagination, the first nightmare was about my friends and how apparently I've forgotten the only on who was held my back in the lonely days, myself, but in time I noticed something, the "myself" I keep seeying in my dreams is the character I've created in my book, the resemblance is unreal. I'm starting to believe I'm living the story I wrote, I'm not even sure I'm awake, there were times in which I thought I'm dreaming or stuck in a coma..I still don't know what the hell is going on. I didn't manage to end my book so I'm not sure of it's ending but if I'm living the story I wrote, I need to write a good ending worth of a good thriller but I don't know how, that's why I abandoned the story, I'm just not good at endings.
A story is not something you just write, it has a life of it's own, you write it, you develop it but as soon at it grows it wants things of it's own, you just can't change things into it, if you do it you produce a chain reaction, you can mess things up and if I trully live the story I wrote, I'm afraid it can even kill me.

© 2015 Madafakarovsky


Author's Note

Madafakarovsky
I'm still aware there might be grammar problems, I'm improving in time, hopefully.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on April 23, 2015
Last Updated on April 23, 2015
Tags: thriller, drama, dark fantasy, self, story, love

Author

Madafakarovsky
Madafakarovsky

Buzau, Buzau, Romania



Writing
The letter The letter

A Chapter by Madafakarovsky