The Cruise Chapter One

The Cruise Chapter One

A Chapter by Madison04
"

Chapter One

"

Lily’s P.O.V


One day, I  won a free cruise trip through Royal Caribbean International Cruise; It was an  all expenses paid trip; We would leave from Tampa, Florida, go all around Florida and then travel to Barcelona, Spain. In the envelope, there were three tickets. Two of the tickets had the same room number, Room #75. The room was a master suite, with a color scheme of lilac and gray.  It had a kitchen and bathroom.

The other ticket had room number 74. This was the room across the hall. It had a gray and blue color scheme. It had a bathroom but no kitchen. I thought about who I would want to invite. I instantly knew I would invite Madison. She had always wanted to go to Spain. I was thinking about who else to invite, when I got a genius idea. I would invite Zachary. I was going to invite him to annoy Madison, so she would not annoy me.

Madison has brown hair and hazel eyes. She loves to wear dresses all the time. Her favorite color is blue, but she wears yellow a lot of the time. She is an amazing writer and so far she has written three books. She is currently on a break from writing as her previous three books keep her living a luxurious lifestyle.

Zach has brown hair and brown eyes. He is a successful heart surgeon. In his four years, of working as a heart surgeon, he has performed over 30 heart transplants and almost 25 open-heart surgerys. He lives a luxurious life too. Also currently, he has lots of money and his life is worth about three million dollars and thousands of human lives. His life insurance, that will benefit his funeral, at this point in time, is at a total of 50 million dollars.

The trip was in a week and we would be gone for two. I had decided that I would call Madison tonight and call Zach in the morning. I pick up my phone and dial her number.

She answers, “Hey Lily. What are you calling about this time?”

“Well, I won a cruise trip. The cruise is for two weeks and we will leave from Tampa, Florida and go to Barcelona Spain. There are three tickets. We would have to share a room, but it has a kitchen and a master bath. We would leave in week, ” I replied.

“I mean I guess I will go. Who else are you going to invite,” Madison asks.

“I am inviting you and Zach to come on the cruise.” I explain.

“Okay. I have only one question for you. Why are you inviting him? You know how much I hate him and how much I have hated him since middle school.” Madison says angrily

“I know but I think he likes you and you guys would be cute together too. I mean he has tons of money so that’s a bonus. Right?” I explain hestantily

“You know what, the only reason I would marry him is because he has tons of money. I will never ever genuinely care for him. I mean he’s nice and all, but he is really ugly.” She replies.

“Whatever. Get your two weeks worth of stuff packed. Meet me at my house to pick me up. See you in a week. Bye.” I conclude.

“Bye Lily. See you in a week.” She ends and hangs up the call.

That went well. I guess. I mean at least she is coming. Well, I am going to go to bed now. I guess I can call Zach in the morning.

The Next Morning

Time to call Zach. I think I will call Madison again and tell her we are going to Zach’s house after she picks me up in a week. Zach lives in Tampa, Florida and me and Madison live in Adamsville, Florida. Zach’s house was close enough to the harbor we could walk, so we probably would. Anyways, time to call him. Here goes.


“Hello this is Zachary Friend speaking,” he answers.

“Hello Zach, it’s Lily.” I explain.

“Oh sorry. Well, Lily what are you calling me for today,” Zach questions.

“I won a cruise trip through Royal Caribbean International Cruises and I was wondering if you would like to come on it with me and Madison. If you don’t want to that’s okay. It is a two week cruise and we would come to your house in a week because the cruise leaves then. Madison would drop her car of there and we could walk to the port. We would leave from Tampa, Florida and travel all the way to Barcelona, Spain.”

“ I mean it sounds fun. Why exactly do you want me to come though,” He asks confused

“Are you stupid, I know that you like Madison. I mean it’s so obvious. If you like her then try to hang out with her at the least. If you really honestly like her then you would not be ignoring her, even if she doesn’t like you.” I say yelling at him.

“Sure I like her. But what does it matter. She obviously hates me. She has hated me for like 10 years. I have liked her for that long. What am I supposed to do? Go on a cruise and forget about it. Sure that sound fantastic.” Zach replies sarcastically.

“No, you are supposed to go on a cruise and win her heart.” I say.

“You sound so stupid when you say that. Fine, I’ll go. But don’t try anything to get me and Madison together. I hope you understand. See you in a week, Lily.” He ends and hangs up.

Well, that went okay. Now I have to call Madison back.

“Lily, what do you want! I am trying to pack.” She says as soon as she answers the phone.

“I wanted to tell you the idea for a plan that I had for the trip.” I say hestant.

“Okay. It is probably important so I better listen.” Madison says honestly.

“I was thinking that you could pick me up and then we could drive to Zach’s house. Since his house in only like a block away from the port, we could leave your car there and walk to the port. If we did this, you would need to be at my house by five fifteen, as the cruise leaves at seven o’clock sharp.” I explained.

“I guess that would work. I could also come to your house the night before and then we could leave at five thirty, if you wanted to.” Madison states.

“I think we should meet up at my house, since you probably will need to have like 10 bags packed knowing you.” I state harshly.

“That is not true! I only have 3 bags right now and I am almost done packing. I have to be prepared for lots of occasions.” Madison says.

“Whatever. Does my plan sound good or nah?” I ask concerned.

“The plan is good. I will see you in  six days then. Bye Lily!” She ends.

“Bye, Madison.” I say as the call is ended.



© 2019 Madison04


Author's Note

Madison04
Chapter One
Honest reviews please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on February 6, 2019
Last Updated on February 6, 2019


Author

Madison04
Madison04

OR



About
9th Grader Born In San diego California Currently living in Oregon Looking for feedback on stories more..

Writing
The Cruise The Cruise

A Book by Madison04