Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Maddy

When I wake up, I don’t remember anything at all. I couldn’t see anything because my vision was blurry. After a minute my vision cleared. I heard two voices talking in a low whisper. One was blonde and short. The other one had black hair. I tried to make out what they were saying.

“We don’t know who she is,” the blond one said.

“That doesn’t matter, Logan,” the black haired one said.

“She shouldn’t be here. Actually, she doesn’t belong here, Reid,” Logan said.

“Wow!” Reid said. He sounded angry.

“Reid, we don’t know who she really,” Logan said. He stopped in the middle of his sentence. He was looking at me. His eyes locked on mine. I tore my eyes away from him. Reid turned around. When he locked eyes on mine, he knew I just heard what Logan just said. I looked away from him, my eyes filling with tears. I blinked rapidly to keep them from spilling out. Logan growled and walked out the room, slamming the door behind him. Reid walked over to me and sat down in the chair.

“Are you okay?” he asked me. I didn’t answer. The tears I have been trying to keep in spilled out. He got up and walked over to the bed and sat down next me. I sat up. He put me in his arms.

“Hey, it’s going to be okay,” he said. I wanted him to leave me alone. I shook his arms off with such a force, he looked at me surprised.

“Go away!” I yelled at him. “I want to be alone!” He wouldn’t leave, I kept shouting at him to go away, that I wanted to be alone. He finally got up and left the room. I put my head on my pillow and sobbed. I wish I hadn’t  done that. Later that day Logan came back in.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hi,” I said. I didn’t want to talk to him.

“I know you heard what I said earlier,” he said.

“Yes,” I said.

“I’m sorry,” he said. He looked like he meant it.

“It's okay,” I said. He looked happy that I forgave him. I was tired, but Logan didn’t seem to notice anything but himself at the moment. There is something I hate the most about boys. They always seem to care about themselves and only themselves. I like boys who care about other people and who is nice to people. Logan is not one of those people and he knows that. I knew he felt bad about what he did this morning to me and I respected that he came to apologize. I noticed that he was staring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’m just going to let you rest. I’ll show you around tomorrow,” he said. I didn’t even know where I was. I didn’t even know my name. I was too exhausted to even think about anything.



© 2017 Maddy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on December 4, 2017
Last Updated on December 4, 2017


Author

Maddy
Maddy

Cresco, IA



Writing
I Love You I Love You

A Book by Maddy