Well?

Well?

A Story by Rose Tyler
"

Just thought of it..

"
She thought of herself as a heartbreaker. No one else ever shared that opinion. Especially him. He thought of her as an angel, a sweet child. He has fallen for her twice, and she has done the same. He may think of her a a wretched witch, the devil in disguise. But underneath it all, they know they will always have each other.
Their love spawned at the beginning of freshman year, unforgettable and sweet. Then she broke his heart, and in turn, her own. Months pass by without a word shared between the two teenagers until May 5, 2010. That was the day she gave in to her feelings for him again. Their friend decided they should date and didn't feel like arguing so it lasted 1 week. She couldn't commit this time however.
She has made a vow that if she ever decides to reach out for his heart one more time, that she won't break it again. She will hang on forever because she couldn't bear to let him down once more. 

© 2010 Rose Tyler


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

angel i think not! i know ur a heartbreaker. but ur irresistable...

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow. short but it says something to me. nice plot bunnie.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2010
Last Updated on June 25, 2010

Author

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Gallifrey



About
I write likeDavid Foster WallaceI Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing! I am.. ♪A writer ♪A caring person ♪Lovable ♪Addicted to music.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rose Tyler