Soulmate.

Soulmate.

A Story by Rose Tyler
"

Based off of one of the Night World short stories.

"
    An age old love spawns within his heart, seeing the one he has searched for through the many lifetimes. Never did he think he would find her again, the shadow in his dreams, that word on the tip of his tongue, that faint memory in the recesses of his brain. He searches every day for the lost love, knowing is she remembered the past, he'll never have her again.  He knows it is futile, to try and get her to love him, while he wishes nothing more than her safety.
    An age old love spawns within his heart, his memories of her every face haunts his heart. He finds her once then she slips through his grasp like a slippery eel. He disguises himself to be as old as she, if only to have her again. He knows she will never forgive him for the deeds he has done; yet he knows if only he could set things right she will be there forever.
    An age old love spawns within his heart, her loathing for him breaks him down again. His eyes have seen too much destruction, too much death. His world-weary soul has had enough of life's tortures, yet he cannot stray from the living even if he tried. His broken body has faced too many hardships for there to bee any will left, yet he still hangs onto the feeble hope that she will someday love him.
    An age old love spawns within his heart, his mind and soul aching for her trust. His anger and hate towards the one who has cause all of this strife between the two souls will pay if he ever found her once more. He hates the one who hath caused this fighting and he loathes her spirit. she made him like her many centuries ago and continues to kill his love just to have the prize. What she hopes for is him to become her love.
    An age old love spawns within his heart, and he finally finds her, deep within the Earth. She's chained but her past memories have helped her to escape. At first she cannot kill the hated one, but finally finds the strength when she threatens her love. The two who were meant to be, will finally be because the cycle has been broken.
    An age old love spawns within his heart, and at long last they can finally be together. Her playmate, her love, the one who is supposed to keep her company. She has finally found him, the missing piece in her life's puzzle.

© 2010 Rose Tyler


Author's Note

Rose Tyler
Thierry&Hannah. Hated one: Maya.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I Love It!!!! The night world series is my favorite ever. Great job. It's terrific. You should do other ones for the other pairs of lovers. I would love to read them. And so would my best friend on here Rin. =)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 25, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2010

Author

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Gallifrey



About
I write likeDavid Foster WallaceI Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing! I am.. ♪A writer ♪A caring person ♪Lovable ♪Addicted to music.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rose Tyler