Fear

Fear

A Poem by Malik Rosser
"

A poem about a guy; heartbroken by the loss of a past lover. His mind is flooded with negative thoughts that not even he can understand or control.

"
Fear is my weakness, you are my strength, but you are also my fear, my dear. So you that bring me up with passionate doses of love and ever-lasting comfort, also bring me down to a time when I only experience anxiety and depression. I neglect the fact that I think I need you. My heart tells me one thing, my mind another. My thoughts sometimes seem to find themselves twisted and bundle together, creating a submarine full of negative scenarios that never seems to surface. My courage, confidence, and pride all wilted away like a flower past it's prime. You were my first true love and now you're my bestfriend, but our connection is still sparked. You weren't the first of a list of things, but you were the first to win my heart. Our time has passed, but could time be reveresed? Is my constant suffering fate or a painful curse? You are my downfall, but also my uprise. Your love is like Red Bull, it gives me the confidence and the wings to lift passed any obstacle I may face. I have the option and the power to forget, but still, my dear, loving you is a fear I will willingly never overcome.

© 2015 Malik Rosser


Author's Note

Malik Rosser
Excuse any mistakes if any were made & I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you Micky. I really appreciate you're opinion. I will be uploading a lot more of my work soon. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like the layout as well as the scene you paint with your words...
Well done Malik:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 16, 2015
Last Updated on April 17, 2015

Author

Malik Rosser
Malik Rosser

Texarkana, TX



About
I'm a week away from being 18 and I love to write; I write short stories, poetry, scriptwriting, and I'm currently working on my first novel. My favorite genres are adventure, romance, mystery, and sc.. more..

Writing
Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by Malik Rosser