Synopsis

Synopsis

A Chapter by Malik Rosser


Every day you walk around blind to what's been hiding in plain sight for centuries. Everything you've experienced: tragedies, natural disasters, illness, war; the Gifted had a part in it. The Gifted are a super-human race that possess abilities, which have strongly influenced their entire existence. As time went on, it became harder for them to keep their “gifts” a secret, and each day was just another opportunity for them to be exposed; soon that thought became a reality. All it took was one mistake, one wrong move and a war was formed between the Gifted and the mortals�"two specimen addicted to power.


From every corner of the world, the Gifted came together raging war against the mortals, and even each other. Their rein of destruction was ended when a young teenager gave them salvation in a separate world sealed off from reality called Veritas; also known as the Land of Tranquility.


They've kept themselves distant from the mortals, but each year a special event allows few to return�"graduation. In the early stages of Veritas’ development, Gifted Academy, a strangely diverse school, was assembled to help them hone their powers and prove they could be trusted in the outside world...That’s what it was intended for in the beginning but after a traitorous act the academy began to evolve into a darker image. The once peaceful system grew weaker each day until eventually it no longer existed.

Now, faced with an inevitably, long-awaited danger, James Nightfury, his brother William, and a few close friends, must rise up and take charge to stop the threat that would soon destroy their home. 




© 2016 Malik Rosser


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on May 8, 2016
Last Updated on May 8, 2016


Author

Malik Rosser
Malik Rosser

Texarkana, TX



About
I'm a week away from being 18 and I love to write; I write short stories, poetry, scriptwriting, and I'm currently working on my first novel. My favorite genres are adventure, romance, mystery, and sc.. more..

Writing
Gifted Gifted

A Book by Malik Rosser