CHANGE

CHANGE

A Story by Manavi_
"

A short story; you might think of it as just a chapter, but that's its essence.

"

She didn’t know if it was right or wrong, missing the clue. She thought about self realization or may be self possession. She didn’t want it to happen nor did she want to be with the past that she somehow ruthlessly left behind. She felt guilty though, she had thought about herself now for a very long time. Walking down the road in an endless night with the congested thoughts that were blocking her senses, she felt weak almost as if she was about to faint any damn moment. She sat down somewhere for a while, not able to understand where she was for past couple of hours, and wondering why she wasn’t crying, or not feeling numb. She felt unburdened though. “Ugh!” she sighed, I was never that selfish.

She had stopped caring since a long time ago. Continuous pain washes the thrashing memories of the past. And today she did what was right for her. For months, she would sit alone and consider all the possible responses for her decision and question that were so certain to arise that she was fatigued now to find any more firm excuses beforehand. Looking around, she realized everything around was beautiful and ferociously haunting. People passed by, vehicles as well, the rare trees at the farthest point of her sight howled and grieved in the weather, being able to listen to The Secret. They must not know, this was the only thing I could have now promised to keep safe. Her cold blooded acting with the touch of a darker soul somewhere inside her now faded away in the coldest and blackest of evenings, she ever had encountered.  Life for her had become what a bowl of tasteless salad would be for a child, her mother forcing him to complete it anyway. Then someone came over to her, and life no more held the same definition.

© 2016 Manavi_


Author's Note

Manavi_
Please comment for improvements in my way of presentation or if in the style of writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on February 20, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2016

Author

Manavi_
Manavi_

Delhi, New Delhi, India



About
I am an aspiring science student, and an equally motivated writer. more..

Writing
The Mother The Mother

A Story by Manavi_


Hope Hope

A Story by Manavi_