Hope

Hope

A Story by Manavi_
"

"..I'll still embrace it.."

"

Things are often rough, and the people who face reality with a smile seem delusional enough to no to rely upon. I wonder how the universe might be working, to keep track with faith or fate or damned routine. Mysterious as it is, the nature is becoming ruthless and uncaring and unshielded every moment. And we, as dependable as we are, have no hope of a positive change or a motive to rise, certainly magic is drugging us, and soon the mankind will be asleep as dead. They say earth is being harsh on us, clearly not literally, but metaphorically-”The god’s above”. The hope that sometimes saves us from severe tragedies acts like a perpetual pain that we can’t let go, a living parasite growing on us, sucking out our lives, yet not allowing us to vanish, to fade, to end. I have this feeling, that they  must hold on to it, because it reasons with them, accompanies them like an only friend left and it tells that whoever you are, whatever you do, there always is a better side you can become and that, this is possible. It all goes round and round, a story on a roller-coaster, iterating in a vicious loop of hope; not to slow down or fasten up or you shall fall. And then the question arises, are we strong enough, to hold on to a monster who’s eating us up, until we reach the end of our journey, fearing every second that it might turn out utterly regretful, or just throw it away and get lost in our path to light, searching to get where only “chance’ can now help. And “CHANCE”, dear, is no better an angel.

© 2016 Manavi_


Author's Note

Manavi_
Please, help me improve my Presentation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on February 20, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2016

Author

Manavi_
Manavi_

Delhi, New Delhi, India



About
I am an aspiring science student, and an equally motivated writer. more..

Writing
The Mother The Mother

A Story by Manavi_


CHANGE CHANGE

A Story by Manavi_