FanFiction Theater

FanFiction Theater

A Story by Maniac Mike
"

Super Fan Fic.

"

Supergirl

 

 

By  Maniac  Mike

 

 

    ( I  am  not  associated  with  DC  Comics  or  WB.  I'm  just  a  fan. )    

 

 

    Our  story  starts  in  1938  on  Argo  City.  This  was  before  the  time  the  Phantom  Zone  was  created  on  their  main  planet  of  Krypton.  The  El  family  fought  off  villains  for  years.  In  1942  a  hero  found  his  way  into  Argo  City.    It  was  Green  Lantern.  He  fought  alongside  the  Els  and  even  trusted  them  with  his  secret  identity  of  Alan  Scott.  By  1945  Scott/Lantern  brought  an  ally  called  Flash  to  help  matters  out.  The  Els  later  found  out  that  the  Flash  is  Jay  Garrick.  By  1950  Argo  City  was  closer  to  peace.  ( This  was  the  first  ten  minutes.)  1955,  a  young  Zor-El  begins  his  training.  In  1960  Zor-El  joined  his  older  brother  Jor-El  in  battle.  "Green  Lantern"  Alan  Scott  was  lost  in  battle.   

     In  1963  Zor-El  met  Alura.  In  1965  Flash/Garrick  returned  to  Argo  with  a  new  Green  Lantern,  Hal  Jordan.  The  El  brothers  fought  alongside  the  superheroes.  In  1967  Zor-El  and  Alura  get  married.  By  1970  Argo  was  completely  at  peace,  but  Garrick  was  lost  during  the  battle.  ( Second  ten  minutes.)  In  1972  Zor-El  and  Alura  had  a  daughter,  they  named  her  Kara.  1975  Zor-El  and  Jor-El  went  to  Earth  to  assist  "Green  Lantern"  Hal  Jordan  and  a  new  Flash,  Barry  Allen.  In  1980  the  citizens  of  Argo  celebrate  ten  years  of  peace.  1982,  Kara  celebrates  her  tenth  birthday.   

 

  1983  Green  Lantern  ( Hal  Jordan )  and  Flash  ( Barry  Allen )  were  battling  Abra  Kadabra  and  his  thugs.  After  they  finally  defeated  them  for  good  in  1984,  they  discovered  Agamemno  had  plans  for  Argo.  ( 30:00 )   Kid  Flash  ( Wally  West )  joins  the  two  heroes  on  Argo.  Zor-El  built  an  escape  shuttle  just  in  case.  In  1985  Agony  and  Ecstacy  joined  in  with  Agamemno.  1986  Amazing  Grace  joined  the  villain  team.  In  1987  Amazo  was  the  next  villain  to  join.  ( 40:00 )  During  the  final  battle  an  explosive  device  was  set  off.  Barry  Allen  went  MIA.  Zor-El  put  Kara  into  a  deep  sleep  and  then  into  the  ship.

Green  Lantern  followed  the  ship  but  got  lost  when  an  explosion  went  off.  Kid  Flash  searched  for  him  but  couldn't  locate  him.  Moments  later  Argo  blew  up.  ( 45:30 )  The  shuttle  was  frozen  in  time.  In  suspended  animation.  1988  Wally  West  became  the  Flash  and  Guy  Gardner  became  the  Green  Lantern.    In  1989  it  was  Krypton  that  was  destroyed.  We  see  a  clip  of  John  Stewart  becoming  the  next  Green  Lantern  in  1996  while  the  shuttle  slowly  made  its  way  out  of  the  frozen  state  it  was  in.  We  see  a  young  Bart  Allen.  ( 48:52 )  2006  Kyle  Rayner  becomes  the  Green  Lantern  and  decides  to  spend  some  time  in  Leesburg. 

 

    2007  while  fighting  Angle  Man,  the  shuttle  crashed  in  an  empty  field,  but  of  course  did  a  lot  of  damage.   After  Angle  Man  was  defeated,  Lantern  checked  what  the  ruckus  was  all  about.   He  opened  it  up  and  found  Kara.  ( 53:54 )  Kara  was  still  asleep.    Lantern  had  Queen  Enterprises  hide  the  shuttle.  ( 55:56 )  Kara  was  awake  and  she  was  crying.  Her  world  was  gone.  Kyle  had  questions.  It  had  been  twenty  years  since  she's  been  frozen  in  time  and  she's  remained  the  exact  age.  Now  she  knows  what  planet  she's  on.

 

                      ( 1:00:00 )  PILOT...  To  be  Continued.    

 

Three  months  later  Kara  is  getting  adjusted  to  her  new  surroundings.  Kyle  searches  around  for  Kara.  He  goes  outside,  she's  running,  and  going  full  speed.   We  take  a  look  at  Leesburg  High  School.  A  bully  named  Chase  was  abusing  his  classmate.  The  classmate  is  Lenny.  That  same  day  after  school  Lenny  walks  home  beaten.  Kara  saw  him  walking  and  asked  him  what  happened.  He  was  upset  and  acted  mean  towards  her.   

   

Kara  asked  Kyle  about  Lenny.  The  next  day  Chase  beat  up  Lenny  again  and  threw  his  jacket  in  the  garbage.  On  his  way  home  Kara  tried  talking  to  him  again.  Still  he  was  rude  towards  her.  After  talking  to  Kyle  they  reached  the  conclusion  of  a  possible  bully  problem.  Later  on  Kyle  meets  up  with  his  girlfriend,  Jenny-Lynn  Hayden.  They  looked  through  a  paper  about  crime-boss  Garrison  Denton.  He  recently  arrived  in  Leesburg.  Nobody  has  been  able  to  pin  anything  on  him.  

   

Denton  was  compared  to  the  Luthors.  The  next  morning  Kara  used  her  super-speed  to  beat  Lenny  to  school.  She  hid  behind  a  bush.   Lenny  was  walking  by,  Chase  spotted  him.  Of  course  he  started  trouble  with  him  again.  Chase  attacked  Lenny  and  demanded  money  from  him.  Kara  used  her  super-speed  and  confronted  Chase.  He  laughed  at  Lenny  for  having  a  girl  stand  up  for  him.  She  warned  Chase  to  leave  Lenny  alone  from  now  on.  He  laughed  and  insulted  her.  She  knocked  Chase  down  with  a  shove.

 

The  other  students  were  surprised.  Chase  slowly  got  up  and  told  Lenny  it  wasn't  over.  After  he  left  Lenny  got  really  upset  at  her.  At  a  different  location  we  see  Garrison  Denton  in  his  office.  He  has  forced  a  lot  of  small  business  owners  to  sell  him  their  companies.  Denton  has  heard  the  rumors  about  the  field  the  shuttle  crashed  in.   He  wants  to  buy  the  field  so  he  could  investigate.  His  henchman  is  shocked  by  the  thought  of  his  boss  possibly  believing  in  alien  life-form.  Denton  mentions  that  strange  things  have  occurred  in  Smallville.  Then  he  also  mentions  "that  mysterious  Green  Arrow  guy."  Denton  also  said  he's  gotten  reports  of  a  "mysterious  red  speed  demon"  over  in  Keystone  City.

 

Later  on,  Kyle  discovers  Denton's  intentions  on  purchasing  the  land.  He  decides  to  visit  the  current  owner.   After  school  Kara  returns  to  make  sure  Lenny  is  safe.  But  it  happened  again.  Chase  tormented  Lenny  all  over  again.  He  put  the  bad-mouth  on  Lenny  and  took  shots  at  him.  Kara  ran  over  to  them  and  she  beat  up  Chase  in  a  matter  of  seconds.  Instead  of  thanking  Kara,  Lenny  ran  away.  Kyle  and  Jenny-Lynn  are  having  a  meeting  with  the  current  lot  owner.  He's  desperate  to  sell  it  and  Denton  is  pressuring  him  to  sell  it  to  him.

 

Kyle  says  that  Queen  Enterprises  is  willing  to  buy  the  property  from  him.  Kara  uses  the  gym  that  Kyle  set  up  in  the  basement.  She  was  shocked  by  the  weight  she  was  able  to  lift.   Later  on  Denton  sent  some  of  his  men  to  attack  the  lot  owner.  Police  Officer,  Fred  Danvers  was  on  the  scene.  The  owner  was  afraid  to  say  that  he  suspects  Denton  was  behind  it.   At  home  that  evening  as  Fred  was  having  dinner  with  his  girlfriend,  Edna,  he  spoke  about  how  much  he  wants  to  finally  bring  down  Denton. 

Edna  is  concerned  about  his  obsession  with  stopping  Denton.  Fred  explains  how  he's  hurt  a  lot  of  people  and  how  he's  corrupted  lots  of  good  people.  Fred  mentioned  how  he  has  several  important  people  in  his  back  pocket.  Edna  says  another  cop  can  take  over.  They  argued  over  it.  Later  on  Kara  demonstrated  to  Kyle  how  strong  she  is.  It's  nighttime  and  Fred  Danvers  went  out  investigating  the  lot.

Suddenly  Danvers  heard  a  sound,  he  pulled  out  his  gun.  He  pointed  at  the  person  that  was  lurking  around.  It  was  the  Green  Lantern.  Fred  shook  his  head.  They  had  worked  together  before  on  cases.  From  his  office  Denton  put  his  next  plan  in  motion.  A  6'9"  304  pound  man  shows  up  in  the  office  of  the  lot  owner.  The  big  guy  threatened  him  to  sell  to  Denton.  Employees  heard  noise  of  items  being  thrown  around  and  pounding,  so  the  police  was  called. 

 

    Fred  and  Lantern  are  on  their  way.  The  Owner,  whose  name  is  Aaron,  refused  to  snitch  on  Denton.  Kara  went  to  visit  Lenny.   They  spoke  and  he  apologized  and  thanked  her.  He  asked  her  for  her  name.  She  thought  about  it  and  saw  a  book  and  the  author's  name  was  Linda  so  she  said  her  name  was  Linda.

Later  Aaron's  family  was  threatened  and  Fred  and  Green  Lantern  were  on  the  scene.  After  the  police  report  was  made,  Aaron  finally  agreed  to  sell  the  lot  to  Denton.  Green  Lantern  changed  back  into  Kyle.  He  tried  to  get  Aaron  to  change  his  mind  about  selling  to  Denton.  Kyle  said  to  wait  for  Oliver  Queen.  Aaron  feared  for  his  family.  He  signed  and  sold  to  Denton.  Fred  Danvers  was  angry.  Edna  told  him  to  give  up  the  Denton  investigation.  He  said  he  couldn't  do  that.

 

    Lenny  asked  Kara  ( Linda )  about  school.  Kyle  changed  back  into  the  Green  Lantern.  He  got  into  Denton's  office  and  in  his  face.   GL  warned  Denton  that  he  would  be  stopped.  Just  then  the  6'9"  guy  walked  in.   Lantern  used  his  ring  on  him  as  a  warning.  The  next  day  Fred  cancels  a  trip  he  was  supposed  to  take  with  Edna  so  for  he  could  work  on  another  case  involving  Denton.  Plus  he  brought  rumors  of  a  new  powerful  member  to  his  organization.

Edna  said  she'd  still  go  on  the  trip  but  she  wouldn't  be  coming  back.  Kara  overheard  Kyle  on  the  phone  speaking  about  Denton.   She  took  out  a  journal  and  wrote  in  Kryptonian  about  everything's  that  happened.  Like  her  family  in  Argo,  she  knew  she'd  need  to  help  make  a  difference  on  her  new  world. 

 

      Episode  end!

 

 

                                    The  Next  Episode:  Supergirl 

 

 

 

    Kara  was  learning  to  read  and  write  English.  One  of  Denton's  guys  was  picking  on  a  lady  named  Sylvia  while  on  the  lot  that  had  just  been  sold.  Fred  Danvers  ran  over  and  roughed  up  the  thug.  Sylvia  was  thankful.  Denton  announced  that  he  has  signed  Lucas  Luthor  to  help  search  for  clues  on  the  lot  mystery.  Kyle  Rayner  was  concerned.  First  the  Dentons  now  a  Luthor  is  involved.

Lenny  was  on  his  way  to  school.  Chase  left  home.  Kara  waited  for  him  then  she  attacked  him  and  applied  a  hammerlock  on  him  and  warned  him  to  leave  Lenny  alone.  But  she  ended  up  breaking  his  arm.  She  didn't  know  her  own  strength.  So  she  zipped  away  and  called  for  help.  Fred  Danvers  went  to  question  Chase  later  on  at  the  hospital. 

"Some  crazy  girl,"  said  Chase. 

On  his  way  out  Fred  saw  Sylvia  helping  out  at  the  hospital.   Fred  asked  out  Sylvia  and  she  accepted.  Kyle  came  home  while  Jenny-Lynn  was  teaching  Kara.  Kyle  heard  about  what  happened  to  Chase  and  right  away  knew  it  had  to  be  Kara.  He  spoke  to  her  about  being  careful.  Someone  was  at  the  door.   Kyle  answered  it.  Lenny  was  there,  busted  open. 

    "Where's  Linda?"  asked  Lenny.  

Kyle  wasn't  sure  who  he  meant,  but  then  Kara  walked  over  to  check  on  Lenny.  Apparently  Chase's  friends  attacked  in  order  to  get  revenge  over  what  Kara  did  to  him.  Jamie-Lynn  fixed  up  Lenny's  cuts  and  bruises.   Now  we  take  a  look  at  Denton  in  his  office.  He  had  just  recently  became  the  owner  of  the  lot.  

Lucas  found  tracks  of  the  shuttle  and  snapped  shots  to  show  Denton.  Lucas  also  located  some  space  rocks  similar  to  the  ones  that  his  half-brother  Lex  had  found  in  Smallville.  Plus  the  damage  caused  in  the  lot,  they  were  convinced  of  an  alien  invasion  here  in  Leesburg.  Fred  and  Sylvia  are  out  on  their  date  in  a  classy  restaurant.  Garrison  Denton  put  his  next  dastardly  plan  into  motion.

    He  hired  orderlies  to  kidnap  Chase  out  of  the  hospital.  Kyle  Rayner  changed  into  The  Green  Lantern.  Denton's  men  wanted  information  about  the  mysterious  girl  who  beat  him  up.  Chase  refused  to  talk  until  they  told  him  what  was  going  on.   One  of  the  thugs  said  he  could  get  even  with  her  by  cooperating  with  them.  Kara  and  Lenny  approached  Chase's  friends.  They  were  angry  at  them  because  they  heard  about  Chase's  disappearance.  They  didn't  let  them  explain  what  had  happened.  They  charged  at  them  and  Kara  easily  knocked  down  all  of  them. 

    Finally  she  was  able  to  explain  to  them  how  they  suspected  Garrison  Denton  and  wanted   to  recruit  them  to  help  and  possibly  bring  him  down.  Kyle  changed  into  the  Green  Lantern.  He  visited  Denton.  He  told  GL  that  he  doesn't  have  any  proof  against  him.  Chase's  guys  joined  forces  with  Kara  and  Lenny.  Police  Officer,  Fred  Danvers  questioned  Lucas.  A  thug  slapped  Chase  hard  across  the  face,  so  he  at  least  admitted  that  it  was  indeed  a  girl. 

Green  Lantern  located  a  Denton  henchman  and  used  the  power  of  the  ring  to  get  the  location  from  him.   GL  tied  him  up  and  called  Danvers.  During  the  fallout  Green  Lantern  was  knocking  around  villains  left  and  right.  All  of  a  sudden  from  behind  the  Denton  bodyguard  attacked  Lantern  from  behind.  They  then  tied  up  the  Lantern.  He  was  locked  up  in  another  room.  Kara  and  company  made  their  way  on  the  property.   

Kara  waited  until  everyone  was  scattered  around  to  pull  the  door  off  the  hinges.  She  used  her  speed  power  and  charged  in.  The  others  noticed  the  missing  door  and  made  their  way  in.   The  bodyguard  pulled  the  mask  off  of  Green  Lantern.  

"What?  The  cartoonist  guy?"  he  asked  in  amazement. 

Lenny  searched  for  Kara/Linda  while  Chase's  thugs  went  head-on  and  found  Denton's  guys  and  started  fighting.  Kara  located  Chase,  he  was  still  being  questioned  by  the  thug.  Kara  zipped  on  over  and  attacked  the  guy.  In  a  different  area  Lenny  and  the  others  got  clobbered.  After  Kara  rescued  Chase  she  ran  over  and  took  down  the  bodyguard  and  freed  Green  Lantern.  Kara  said  she  was  going  to  help  out  the  others.  Jenny-Lynn  showed  up.  GL  spoke  to  her,  she  wanted  to  tape-record  a  confession  to  use  to  bring  down  Denton.  

The  bodyguard  got  back  up  and  strangled  Kyle.  Suddenly  Jenny-Lynn  raised  her  hand  and  green-energy  zapped  out  at  the  bodyguard.   He  fell  down.  She  was  confused  about  her  sudden  abilities  while  they  spoke  the  bodyguard  got  up  again  and  tossed  GL/Kyle  and  strangled  Jenny-Lynn,  suddenly  gun  shots  were  fired  at  him.  It  was  Fred  Danvers.  

The  bodyguard  went  down.  Chase  was  blaming  Kara  for  this  happening  to  him,  but  said  he  was  still  grateful  for  the  rescue.   On  the  way  home  Lenny  asked  Kara  for  the  rest  of  her  name.  

    "Linda… Linda  what?"   

She  saw  a  Leesburg  sign  and  said  "Lee"  that  it  was  her  middle  name.  Lenny  called  her  mysterious.   Fred  told  Sylvia  the  bodyguard  didn't  make  it  and  can't  squeal  on  Denton.  

Jenny-Lynn  tests  out  her  new  found  abilities.   Kara  knows  she's  landed  here  for  a  reason.

   

    Episode  Closes.

 

 

Next  Episode! 

 

    It's  the  last  day  at  school  at  Leesburg  High  School.  Lenny  was  cleaning  out  his  locker.  Chase,  with  his  arm  in  a  sling,  walked  by  him  and  said  hi.  A  fellow  student,  Lester,  walked  towards  Lenny  and  asked  him  about  it.   Lester  spoke  about  how  much  Chase  and  his  goons  tormented  him.  Kara  was  at  Kyle's  place  continuing  her  studies.  She's  planning  on  starting  school  in  September.

Back  at  school  Lester  walks  by  Chase,  the  name-calling  started  back  up  again.  At  lunch  he  had  flash-backs  to  all  the  torture  that  both  him  and  Lenny  suffered.  He  brought  his  tray  outside,  Chase  tripped  Lester.  He  fell  down  and  his  food  landed  on  the  ground  along  with  the  tray.  The  other  students  laughed  at  him.

Jenny-Lynn  is  at  S.T.A.R.  Lab  in  Metropolis  running  tests.  Kara  took  a  break  from  her  studies  to  watch  some  television.  Lester  went  to  his  locker  and  pulled  out  a  gun.  He  hid  it  and  saw  the  principal  walk  by.  He  had  flashbacks  to  how  both  he  and  Lenny  would  go  to  the  principal  and  vice  principal  for  help  and  nothing  would  change.  Kara  watched  Mighty  Mouse  and  felt  it  would  be  cool  to  be  like  him  and  Green  Lantern  and  Fred  Danvers  saving  the  world  and  she  wrote  that  in  her  journal. 

Later  on  Chase  started  with  Lester  yet  again.  This  time  he  had  the  gun  on  him  and  he  took  it  out  and  aimed  it  towards  him.  Chase  didn't  take  Lester  seriously.  Lester  pulled  the  trigger,  and  the  principal  got  hit  in  the  shoulder  as  he  was  walking  by.  Chase  was  frozen  with  fear.  Lester  didn't  care  because  he  felt  the  principal  never  actually  helped  him.  Garrison  Denton  and  Lucas  Luthor  received  word  that  equipment  detected  alien  property  buried  in  the  lot.  Kyle  Rayner  traveled  to  Metropolis  to  join  his  girlfriend.

Lester  had  Chase  and  his  goons  moved  to  the  gym.  Kara  saw  the  late-breaking  news  report  on  TV.  The  principal  had  been  taken  to  the  hospital.  Lenny  tried  talking  sense  into  his  friend.  At  the  lot  they  already  started  drilling.  Kara  used  her  speed  to  arrive  at  the  school.  She  saw  the  police  there.  Fred  Danvers  was  already  at  the  scene. 

Suddenly  Kara  was  able  to  see  through  the  school.  Her  x-ray  vision  had  developed.  As  she  tested  it,  she  scanned  room  to  room  and  finally  located  the  hold-up.  She  hid  the  zoomed  inside  the  school.  Lester  went  through  a  long  list  of  things  that  Chase  and  Company  did  to  himself  and  Lenny  and  others. 

He  shot  Chase  in  his  left  foot.  Kara  busted  in  during  the  commotion  and  knocked  Lester  out.  After  order  was  restored,  Kara  and  Lenny  talked  about  it.  Jenny-Lynn  mentioned  how  she  was  adopted.  Kyle  supports  her  on  her  decesion  of  tracking  down  her  past.  As  for  Denton,  the  crew  discovered  a  capsule  that  was  underground.

Chase  tells  Lenny  and  Kara  that  Lester  was  right  about  him.  And  he  apologizes  to  Lenny. 

 

      Episode  closes. 

 

 

© 2015 Maniac Mike


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

477 Views
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015
Tags: DC_Comics, comic, book, Krpton, Smallville, Supergirl, Superman, Superboy, Krypto