Until We Meet Again My Beloved.

Until We Meet Again My Beloved.

A Poem by Maraline-Elijah

Your eyes are doors.  They lead to everything you wish someone wouldn't know.  With one glare I know you're hiding that one small thing from everyone.  You don't know I know.  I see that look with my heart up high.  I only see what it means.  The one thing you wish no one would know is the specific person you didn't want to know.  Me.  I see the look once and know everything; you've said and done is a lie.  You don't see it yourself.  It's the look you gave me everytime we kissed.  It's the look you gave me everytime you said you loved me.  It's the one look I held dearest and deepest.  Someday I shall know it again with you and not with your given cause.  We can freely say those words again.  Until we meet again my beloved.  Let the odds ever be in our favor.  Let us play the game and win through our love.  On the otherside of the finish line shall we see the light until this time let us fight to the end. 

© 2012 Maraline-Elijah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lovely, i also like how you finished the poem. Nice work :3

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
1 Review
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 27, 2012

Author

Maraline-Elijah
Maraline-Elijah

Northglenn, CO



About
Hello :) I haven't put anything on here in awhile but I hope to change that. Anything you need, just ask :) I'm pretty friendly. more..

Writing