Blank Paper War

Blank Paper War

A Chapter by Thought hunting
"

A battle between my exhausted mind and the sarcastic white paper

"

Blank white paper was teasing me; or should I say testing me!
Where are your touchy words?
Are you run out of brilliant thoughts?
Can you imagine how miserable I have been lately?
I am yearning for your living words to thrill me!


I remained silent for a while; but then! (I will pour all of my newborn words on your white arid area!). I stayed awake that night; trying to crash into my hidden thoughts and throw my living words on the sarcastic paper! (I have to feed the starving paper with worthy words), the paper was erasing all the words; leaving me wondering with sleepy eyes and dizzy mind!
My thoughts were shouting inside; while my words kept fading. I thought the words that were falling from my head were good enough to stick to the empty paper!
(Was it the paper; or my words; or my sleepy eyes?)
I changed the paper but the words kept fading!
Thoughts were mixing; crashing into my head walls; causing me a painful headache; maybe I couldn't translate them right or maybe the paper was firmly tough!
That night; I changed the pen; thinking that it ran out of sticky ink; but it didn't work.

I held the paper closely to find the lost words but the paper was misleading me; the words were slipping through my fingers; and so I lost their trace!
I wrote a sentence; noticed that the words were shivering; and in a blink of an eye turning into an invisible dust.
I threw all the papers; went to sleep; but I couldn’t? There was a mysterious thing that left me spinning in an empty circle.

The paper was calling
Thoughts were shouting
The pen was bleeding
Words were shattering

It was an endless exhausting night; that left my papers pale and cold; and left me hanging by a moment of hope to be born with the climbing dawn!
My patience was about to pack his bags with no return! When I noticed
With the first shimmering light that was reflected from the crystal window
With the first singing symphony of a bird
With the first heartbeat of relief

That my sweaty words were hardly climbing the moist paper and sticking to it, every word took its right place while the paper starts to beat (Well done! My friend)!
 



© 2008 Thought hunting


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello Maram,
I have had the same feelings as I try to write desperate words on fickle anemic paper. Sometimes I can't get them down fast enough and then at other times they revolve in an endless association game.

"I stayed awake that night; trying to crash into my hidden thoughts and throw my living words on the sarcastic paper! (I have to feed the starving paper with worthy words),"

(Beautiful artistic writing)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 18, 2008


Author

Thought hunting
Thought hunting

Amman, Jordan



About
My name is Maram Quttina, i'm 25, i live in jordan i was born in jerusalem, i'm a medical laboratory tecnition;i was graduated from the Hashemite university, i began to write lately and i hope you lik.. more..

Writing