Just For My Best Friend

Just For My Best Friend

A Story by Maria.F.T

     At that time, my facebook was so lonely, nobody was online. Suddenly there was someone who sent a message “Hi Freddie !” that was John one of my best friends, “Hi !” I replied. We were sending message to each other.

      After a few minutes later suddenly John messaged “Freddie, I really wish that I can have a girlfriend.”, “One day you will find her John !” I replied. Then after I went offline to sleep, on the following day we didn’t chat.

      Yeah, John is my best friend and he doesn’t have any girlfriend until now, but the reason is really touching.

      After a week  had been waiting for him at that time, he sent me a message, “Freddie ! Someone loves me deeply !”, “Then just accept her,” I replied. After a long time we talked on facebook, we left each other. John is so far away from me, because now I am not in the same town with him anymore, I’ve moved since I was in grade six.

      On Saturday evening I was enjoying the evening and was waiting for a friend to talk to on facebook. John then sent a message to me again “Hi Freddie ! How are you ?” asked John, “Hi John ! I’m fine thank you, and you ?” I replied, “I’m so happy, I now can feel a love of a grilfriend, it’s nice and it seems that the world is mine,” replied John “Oh nice ! I’m happy for you,” I replied, I felt so happy when I knew that he had a beautiful relationship with his girlfriend, once I also felt afraid if our friendship that we had built will be destroyed because of it.

      We then didn’t chat for a month. Then once I opened my facebook, there was a message from John, he said “Friend, I’m so sad,”  then I replied “What’s wrong ?” and he told that he broke with his girlfriend , it was because his girlfriend felt jealous to me because I always contacted John with nice words, and she thought that I am John’s girlfrend, then one day she asked John to choose me or her. If John would choose her, he would get everything in the college, yeah his girlfriend Marcella was a really popular girl in the college at that time, so she could do anything as she liked, but if John would choose me, and he would take the consequence to be embarass everyday in the college, that was the deal between John and Marcella.

       Then I said to him “ Just choose your girlfriend so you won’t suffer, and I know, you really want a love of a girlfriend.” “No Freddie, now I’ve learned that a love of a friend is more precious than a love of a girlfriend, I don’t want to leave you, we are good friends, and she is nothing. It’s okay if I have to take that consequence, it will be more hurting if I lose you. Friend, our friendship is the sweetest thing,” he said. My tears came out when I read that.

        Everyday I got news that John was tortured by that girl, he could not against that girl because it was the deal.

        One day Marcella was sick, “Freddie, Marcella is sick, and now she is in the hospital,” messaged John, “So will you come to see her there?” I asked “Yes,” replied John, “Why ?” I asked. I think John  got my question, “Freddie, however we have to show love to people, no problem,” he replied.

         In the hospital, “Hello Marcella !” greeted John, “What are you doing here ?” asked Marcella, “I just want to see you,” answered John, “John ! Please come back to me, I love you very much John ! And please leave that girl, please John,” said Marcella. When she said that actually John still felt that he really wished for her love to him. Marcella started to cry, then John immediately left her beacuse he didn’t want to fall in love to her again.

      After two days, that girl came back to the college and she got a new boyfriend, and she deliberately being cordial to her boyfriend in front of John, and John felt jealous, but he controlled himself  because he had promised me that he would not leave me.

      Two months later John got a news that Marcella moved to another college, and he felt free then. He told me everything about that event, then I asked him “John, I know that you still love her, are you sure that you want to leave her ?” “Yea, I’m sure Freddie, and anyway she has moved, listen my friend, all I’ve done is just for you, I don’t wanna lose you, just for you my best friend,” answered John.

     After that event I noticed that a love of a friend is much more beautiful than a love of a girlfriend or boyfriend. John doesn’t care about anything because he knows that his friends are important to him.

 

© 2012 Maria.F.T


Author's Note

Maria.F.T
This story is based on a true story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012

Author

Maria.F.T
Maria.F.T

Bekasi, Indonesia



About
I just want to entertain people with my work more..

Writing