Marry & The Angel Without Wings

Marry & The Angel Without Wings

A Story by Maria.F.T

  Hello, my name is Marry. I am sitting in grade 8 now, I am known as a clever girl at my school. My best friends love me, and so do I. My classmates and seniors say I am an honorable girl who is perfect and genius, every time I see my achievements, I remember the bitter things that happened in my past which was really hurting.

  I was a very dull girl, I always ranked the last ranking at that time when I was still an elementary school. My friends laughed at me, and they humiliated me. I really remember one bitter event at my school when I forgot to do my homework. "Okay, students. Collect your assignments right now,"told my math teacher, when everybody was collecting their assignments, I was just sitting on my seat silently. "Hey Marry ! Where is your assignment ?"asked my seatmate who was known as a very annoying and talkative girl, Melly, "I forgot to do it,"I whispered, after I told that to her, suddenly she shouted to the teacher. "Miss ! Maria didn't do her homework !"shouted Melly, "Is that true Marry ?"asked my math teacher, "Y...y..yes, Miss,"I answered silently, "Go now to your homeroom teacher ! You'd better clean the toilet !"told my teacher with a loud voice.

  Then I went to meet my homeroom teacher, "What's wrong, Marry ?"asked my homeroom teacher, "I...I..I didn't do my homework, Miss,"I answered, "Ah, yea ! You're the dull girl, aren't you ?" quoth my teacher, I was just being silent and cried silently and my homeroom teacher saw me crying. "Stop crying, your tears is just crocodile tears !" quoth my teacher. My heart was like being stuck with a knife and that was the worst day I ever had when I was in grade 5, not only that, when I was in grade five, my teacher also ever humiliated me. "And the 4th ranking will be ranked by...Marry !"shouted my teacher, I smiled at her, "But if you see it from the highest building, hahahahaha !" humiliated my teacher.

  The bitter things did not only happen at my school, but also in my family my cousins humiliated me hardly, they called me stupid, but I tried not to respect their words. My cousins always ranked the 3rd or 4th ranking and they were known very special in the family, whereas me, I was known as the disgusting girl in the family.

  In one evening, I was walking alone around my house, and suddenly..."Ssstt ! Hey Marry ! Come over here !" told a guy with a curly long hair and handsome face, then I came to him, "Yes, Sir ? Can I help you ?"I asked. "Well, no no. You don't need to help me about anything, I just need a friend, I'm alone here. I saw you was walking around your house with a sad look, then I called you,"answered the guy, I was just standing there. "What's your name, Sir ?" I asked, "My name is Mikael," answered that handsome guy, "Don't call me with S-I-R. I'm still 20 years old," told that guy, "Oh, okay, Sir," I quoth, then Mikael wrinkled his forehead, "Ah, ya. I meant Mikael,"I said with my smile.

  After introducing ourselves, we continued talking. "Marry, why did you look sad ? Are you facing a problem ?"asked Mikael, "Y...yes Mikael," I answered, "What's your problem ? Just tell me, I will not tell it to anyone else,"promised Mikael, then I answered with an uncontinued answer "Well, Mikael. I think I will not have a good future, I'm just a dull girl. I'm nothing, I'm ugly. I feel like a d...", "Ssssssshhhhh ! Don't say that Marry ! God made you beautifully,"said Mikael, "But Mike," I quoth, "Sssshhhh ! Listen to me. You can do it, there is nothing you can't do. I know that you are known as a dull student at your school. Am I right ?" said Mikael, "But how could you know ?" I asked, "You'll know it later. Marry, you should know. You are not dull, you just need more effort. I know you can do it,"said Mikael, "Allright, I gotta go now. See you later,"quoth Mikael and he went away as he was in a hurry.

  On the following day, I didn't go to school because it was my summer holiday. Mikael came to me, "Hey Marry !"he greeted, "Hi,"I greeted back. "What's up, Mike ?"I asked, "I'm sorry that I left you yesterday, I was in a hurry,"apologized Mikael, "It's okay, Mike. I could understand,"I quoth. Then we were talking together again while walking in a park near our neighborhood, "Are you having a summer holiday, so you are not going to school, Mike ?" I asked, "Yes, I'm having a summer holiday. But I don't go to school, I'm 20,"answered Mikael, "So you must be working then ?"I asked again, "Oh, that's secret,"answered Mikael as he raised his eyebrows. "Mike, I wish that I were a clever girl,"I quoth suddenly without any clear reason of the conversation between me and Mikael, "When you come back to your house from here, you are a clever girl already. Put that in your faith,"said Mikael, then I wrinkled my forehead, "I said put that in your faith,"cleared Mikael. After talking for a long time, we came back to our houses.

  After the summer holiday, I came back to school. Then it was really amazing that all the knowledges that were given by my teachers were all in my brain. I could answer all questions that were given by the teachers to me, I also became really diligent to study, and during that month, I always got good marks in my tests. When I'd just come back from school, I told my parents about it, and my parents were very happy. While my parents were looking at my marks, I ran away from my house and I looked for Mikael, "Mikael ! Mikael ! Where are you ?"I shouted, suddenly there was wind that blew hardly, and I looked back. "Hello Marry, congratulations to you, dear. You made it ! I'm very proud of you,"said Mikael, Mikael was flying in the sky with the shiny glamorous clothes on him and the clouds around him but without wings, he looked like an angel, "Mike, you are an angel ?"I asked, then he raised his eyebrows, "It's my job, dear,"answered Mikael, "Allright, I have to go now. Take care dear, I love you so much,"farewelled Mikael, the he flew away, may be to the heaven.

  Since then I became more diligent to study and I still can feel that Mikael is with me. He will always be my angel without wings who have saved me from the sullen future, though my friends laugh at me when I tell this story to them. But it's the result as what they've seen on me.
~The End~

© 2012 Maria.F.T


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012

Author

Maria.F.T
Maria.F.T

Bekasi, Indonesia



About
I just want to entertain people with my work more..

Writing