I hope to never lose the bruises that love left behind

I hope to never lose the bruises that love left behind

A Poem by Carla
"

I experienced love in many ways and just thought to write how I felt about not only my experiences in the most simplest way but also express that I haven’t gave up on love

"
The only thought of clarity sometimes leave my mind.
Just to smile again because I’m not empty inside is the only thing my heart wants and is blessed to find.

I love to sit in peace just to listen to the rain, it’s the thunder that creates tears and cause my thoughts to race.

I just want love in the purest form, like a forehead kiss that gives me butterflies.
I don’t want to be just the girl with bruises that love left behind.

True love is bliss, the feeling must be warm.
I wish to embrace the feeling that’s meant for me. I hope to share myself willingly.

I want to escape in love, I want to share my soul. I want a feeling of everlasting with someone who won’t let go.

But I want to be reminded of the pain from my memories that led me to the heart that’s meant for me. Just to really embrace such a reality of feeling love endlessly.

To have such power by my side, I hope to never lose the bruises that love left behind.

© 2020 Carla


Author's Note

Carla
Sometimes it take heart breaks to appreciate. Just never give up because if you know and appreciate your worth, someday you will someday that’s for you and to give your all to and it will be mutual.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on August 17, 2020
Last Updated on August 17, 2020

Author

Carla
Carla

Cleveland, OH



About
Im out-going with a confident and very funny loving personality. I enjoy expressing myself through my poetry, it helps me smile when I feel as though there is no light. I am optimistic and can be desc.. more..

Writing
Judgment Day Judgment Day

A Poem by Carla


Finally Finally

A Poem by Carla