Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Chapter 6- Rebound

Chapter 6- Rebound

A Chapter by Marshall=Julius
"

Charlie and Morgan's relationship 'Rebounds' and their now friends again, Laurence and Dennis both start getting closer.

"

“Denny?” My eyes opened “He’s alive!” With a blurred vision I saw a floating blue shirt “Charlie?!” “The one and only” “Technically the ninth” I sat up, Morgan! “Haha true” I sat up and looked around the room… Army green blankets, a black lamp, I WANT YOU FOR U.S ARMY poster, race cars, and a television! Who’s room is this? “Mum this is Morgan, Charlie, and Dennis” “Oh my! Why is the last one in your bed?” “Oh he..-” “The heat caused him to pass out” “Oh.. But it wasn't that hot today, maybe it was the A.C” “Yeah” “Well if you boys need anything just ask me” She bent over “Im so proud of you honey, making friends already!” I saw Laurence’s face blush “Thanks mom” As soon as Laurence's mom left he ran to me “You ok?” “Yeah.. Whats your moms name?” “Oh just call her Mrs.Martin” “Ok” Morgan went to me and whispered “Im sorry, I just lost control… I promise I’ll never do such a thing again” I got a good look at him up close, he had dried blood on his cheek and a bruise on his right arm “No… Im sorry.. I shouldn't have even brought it up” “But it was wrong for me to hurt you like that” “Like what?” Laurence gave me a mirror, dried blood from my forehead stained to my chin and blood on my white shirt, I gave Laurence back his mirror “Why am I at Laur’s house and not mine?” “Because dad would hit me if he knew why your all bloody” I looked at the time “Speaking of dad, its 6:30 we have to get home” “What about your shirt?” I looked at Laurence “I can let you borrow one” He opened one of his drawers and tosses me a clean, soft, and bright white shirt “Is this new?” “No, I’ve had that one for years” “How is it so clean?” “My dad was in the military so he raised me to be super clean with my clothes, especially whites” “Oh, do you know where the bathroom is?” “Why do you need the bathroom, were all boy’s here” “I don't know..” “Well this conversation is taking to long so just change in here” “Ok..” I don't know why I just hate chasing in front of people, well at least it wasn't my pants, I quickly took off my shirt and replaced it with the one that Laurence gave me “I’ll make sure to give it back to you clean” “Alright” “Well bye Laur” “Yeah thank you”



© 2017 Marshall=Julius


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on June 28, 2017
Last Updated on June 28, 2017
Tags: Military, Mom, Friends


Author

Marshall=Julius
Marshall=Julius

Reno, NV



About
Hi I'm a 13 year old boy and I don't know why I even said my age or gender but I'm basically just a really bad author but my friends say its good and so does my family, I don't know. I guess thats why.. more..

Writing