My Wingless Angel - Part 1

My Wingless Angel - Part 1

A Story by Benedict Mdluli
"

Based on a true story.

"

She may not have been everyone’s cup of coffee but to him she was the ideal type of a woman he needed in his life she was the heart’s desire, one that was eye catching at first sight. He might have not declared his feelings at that moment he set his eyes upon her but definitely the heart knew what it needed from that prestigious moment.

It was though sad that he had no idea where he was going to see her again after that day but it kept telling him in his mind that one day they will meet and maybe something is going to come up, but the heart was sad and bleeding, he felt great agony and was distressed at the time of dispersion. He had gone for a church function for about three days all those days nothing gave him joy more than seeing her smile he enjoyed every day of the weekend.

She was tall, he was short he always kept a picture of her on the stairs as she stood below and him up so that they could be of the same height or at least agree well with height and conversation. She smiled, he looked at her and felt like the world was turning around for him, he had felt something like this before for a certain lady but that was nothing compared to anything in his life, he realised the before effect was just a mere crush but this was really, it was love he could feel it in its intangible form.


As the Passover was over people went back to their homes what he doesn’t remember is if he ever got a goodbye but well with time and still now he believes the reason was that it was never a goodbye but a moment of dispersion, something temporary with faith the heart thought one day we will meet again but how he didn’t care. Indeed that was never a goodbye but a moment of separation, after a year they met again but it was actually fun and to his disbelief she was standing with his mother.

He was in the car didn’t want to get out but could see that she was the one with age and maturity comes with shyness he was a little embarrassed to go and talk to her in front of her uncle and mom but as bold as she was with the confidence she approached him with an angelic smile and voice she said hello. He still tried to keep his composure but that was not his style, by then he was a very naught guy but this lady was one of a kind seating down on the passenger seat he could still feel his legs shaking and hands sweating.

He knew this was really but he also wished it was a dream, it was his wish to see her again now he did see her but what now, He felt weak he was eating a stock sweet she asked for it in a very sweet seductive way, “Can I please have the sweet?” He replied No, but I have been eating it” she said to him “I know, and it’s fine”, at that moment he didn’t believe but with a confused mind he stretched his hand and handed over the sweet, she took it and she threw it into her mouth sucked it a bit and looked at him, then he started to loosen up.

The conversation continued but on that day nothing that was said does he remember much except the fact he had met the lady he has always wished to meet for almost a year, but the uncle final got into the car and his last words to her where I would see you again, but he was never comfortable when the car left he sweated a lot to show some form of discomfort but all went well, form that day onwards it was now a mission to find her.

The mind continued in the same motion wondering if what he felt at that moment did she feel it too or it was just his own moment of fantasy his own bubble world, well that can never be answered by him as much as he can speak of his own feelings for her he can’t feel for her and answer himself on her behalf only her knew how she felt when she saw him again.

It was very fascinating indeed what one girl in the whole world can do, this is one guy who didn’t have any time for girls he always found it a waste of time, but time came when he just became very naught that even his teachers started to complain in class, He remembers the words of his teacher one day in class as he called out his name and said to him “we have whispered enough, you see all these girls you busy playing with on the corridors and not studying, will not be at the university with you that is if you become lucky an get to the university either”. That was a life changing moment for him even though he was still called the ladies’ man he focused on himself but something kept reminding him of a certain girl in the world.

© 2015 Benedict Mdluli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

THE STORY IS VERY LONG 6795 WORDS i WILL POST THE REST OF THE REMAINING PARTS DEPENDING ON THE REVIEWS AND THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WILLING TO READ IT THROUGH THANK YOU!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on June 17, 2015
Last Updated on June 17, 2015

Author

Benedict Mdluli
Benedict Mdluli

Johannesburg, Christian, South Africa



About
Very calm, benevolent, kind, marvelous & Godfearing & God loving, I'm an accountant & praying to be a Chattered Accountant. more..

Writing