Shakespeare Sonnet.

Shakespeare Sonnet.

A Poem by MattHeston
"

I wrote this when my class and I studied Shakespeare. Enjoy.

"
But soft, what crash in yonder window breaks? It breaks the night. The dark black night as everlasting and as inconstant as the good knight himself. Oh, nurse! Get thy own self to a nunnery for your body is so distant and we are so sexist. And as if it were part of the times to speak in metaphors and rhymes I rode on each and every a*s until that time did pass that which I should run out of gas. Yet with cats tail whips and similar quips for your hips and dips tips of the hat. The Cat in the Hat, oh to be beaten the whip of his own name that his tail may become his nightmare, and like wise like dumb let ignorance pass as they pass the beer in AA. Oh, for such sweet bitterness of thine own hips for, like Christ, I came on an a*s.

© 2011 MattHeston


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a wonderful sense of humor. Very well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


How fun~ it was beautifully written, and I loved the humor~ I love Shakespeare, but humor makes it all the better

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm cracking up,that's one good poem you have there, show Shakespeare that he's not the only one who can confuse people, and speak like some guy from Shakespearean England.
Fantastic, funny,witty, you're well on your way to becoming a comedian.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really enjoyed it. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love it, style is unique and enjoyable :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 11, 2011

Author

MattHeston
MattHeston

Bennet, NE



About
Im just a young ( young being 15) writer/ comedian trying to get better. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..