God Killer

God Killer

A Story by Matthew
"

It's a working progress.

"

By my knife, blood flows to the ground. I stand over bloody bodies, staring. Not a thought in my mind. I drop the knife and run back to the house shrouded by the night and cloaked by my perceived innocents. Entering the household, I’m greeted by my father. He looks into my eyes and stares for a moment, my hearts races. He grins, "go to bed Sasha" he says in a calm voice.


During twilight of the morning, I wake to armour and yelling. I peek out through the window and see town watch running past. I ran to the fire place to wait for father. Sounds of footsteps from father’s room, then his door opens. "Good morning Sasha - would you like tea this morning?" walking to the fireplace. I shook my head. "Okay then, lets dress and we'll see your how you did" he said softly and calmly.


Leaving the house, we're welcome to an unusually cold morning. I cringe and start stomping. Father walks on, "Come Sasha", I run to his side. Guards and civilians run past us and we follow. A few minutes and we arrive at a loud crowd of people. As we approach, a woman walks past us, face pale as the buildings, hunched over and hands clenched together, "Don't" her voice rife with terror. I look down and see sticky blood in the groves of the pavement, whilst my father being taller than most, looks over the crowd to see what I’d done. He looks at me, softly lowers an open hand in front of me "Jump up Sasha". I smiled and climbed up to sit on his shoulders. Everybody is occupied with the dead couple to notice the joy ride on father’s shoulders. With both hands I grab my father’s head and lean forward, eyes wide open, absorbing the scene. The guards cover the body in a white cotton sheet which immediately turns red. "Jump down Sasha, we have to go". Father helps me down, my bare feet touch the ground and I stiffen up, teeth showing, mouth clenched. My father grins "Jump up".


We get home as the sun is rising. Father makes us jasmine tea and we sit in front of the fireplace wrapped in blankets. Some hours later, my father stands "Sasha, It’s time I get ready". I drop my book, turn over on my stomach, both hands on the floor, legs extended, look up and pouted at him. He laughs quietly and walks to his room. I grab the book and open it to where I was last, “hmm, before I embark on a journey for revenge, dig two graves - Well, I could always split the body up. One hole for the body and one for their ego” I thought. “I have to go now, I’ll see you before sunset” Says father from his room. I stand while he walks over to me waring the town guard’s armour. He places his hand upon my head “No mischief while I’m gone, okay?” .I node.

© 2015 Matthew


Author's Note

Matthew
Any constructive criticism will be helpful.
This is going to be part of a short story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brace yourself: There are A LOT of errors, from misspellings to wrong word choices and misplaced words. Having said that, the story concept is intriguing. I'd like to see where it goes. And try to stay consistent with the style and personalities while you develop it.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 15, 2015
Last Updated on April 15, 2015
Tags: God, Killer

Author

Matthew
Matthew

Australia



Writing
Laughter Laughter

A Story by Matthew


Ash Ash

A Story by Matthew