Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Matthew Ian Herrawood W
"

A small message before we begin.

"

Some of you May have seen and even read Some of these Parody's before when i posted them on this site as stand alone songs however 7 Days ago i achieved a Goal i had been working towards. That Goal was to write Parody's on the subject of one of the biggest FPS (First Person Shooter) Games ever. Halo 3. A the time of its release it was not only the biggest selling FPS game but the biggest selling GAME and pre-orders were at an all time record high. There was more to this goal than the simple Subject of one of the worlds most popular games. I was only using 13 songs from the same artist and album and I had to Parody each of them using the subject of Halo 3 to properly achieve my goal. when writing each of the 13 Parody's i was very careful about what i wrote knowing That people were going to read them a plan to record them and post to you tube (which I'm in the process of doing and don't worry i have checked the laws of my country and a few others its legal as long as i comply with a few rules) . with these plans for my parody's i had to do justice to the biggest selling game of its time. 7 days ago on the 5th of November 2012 i achieved my goal. 6 days ago on the 6th of November 2012 the most anticipated Game of the year was released that game was Halo 4. now to celebrate the release here are 13 songs about halo 3. you can even use them to know whats going on in Halo 4.



© 2013 Matthew Ian Herrawood W


Author's Note

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
please in this one tell me about Grammar. But this is a page of FACTS so don't tell me i cant or shouldn't say something.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on November 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2013


Author

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
Matthew Ian Herrawood W

A Town, South Australia, Australia



About
A Introduction to my Realm Trilogy About the Author Matthew W is 24 years old (November 1 2016) and lives in South Australia. He has been writing and reading for a long time. Because he was su.. more..

Writing