Book Blurb [new/updated]

Book Blurb [new/updated]

A Chapter by Mavis Bard

JAMES HARRISON must put on the line his own sanity in order to save a city from near destruction. He is already an unstable man struggling to deal with his personal life as well as keeping his job with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. His objective is simple: STOP THE KILLER. However, the killer is out to neither exploit James nor leave a trail for him to follow. The killer’s agenda, in fact, is a personal one, one that will bring an entire city to the edge of ruin. Nevertheless, these two are ironically linked together. By means of the killer’s specific attacks and styles, James will gradually recall his darkest moments that he desperately tried to subdue and also uncover a mass conspiracy that began in the past and is active now.

However, James’ mind is slowly collapsing. Time soon becomes disorderly, and he becomes incapable of distinguishing the present from the past and the future as he slips in and out of reality. Characters that seem real are not, and those that seem unrealistic are in every way real. But only by this means will he find a terrifying secret that will haunt him for years to come. As a result, he will ultimately be faced with one looming choice: save himself or save the world.



© 2010 Mavis Bard


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on August 26, 2008
Last Updated on February 9, 2010


Author

Mavis Bard
Mavis Bard

Pittsburgh, PA



About
This is a collection of music/writings from our less-than-super group. Welcome :) more..

Writing
DROWN DROWN

A Poem by Mavis Bard