Kindling Concert (Title May Change)

Kindling Concert (Title May Change)

A Story by MaxxiasEdge
"

Currently this is in its pre-draft. My grammar is not on par so revisions will be made.

"

It was empty in the night sky, except for the moon lingering up above like a guardian angel that lights the way for its misguided children. It was rather peaceful for the time being as man-kind took a long needed break from the arduous work of Mother Nature, but as the world fell into a short slumber... they awaken. They sparked into existence like a snap of a finger that cracked the sound barrier as they formed into fire spirits. These spirits conjure up sparks to signal their brothers and sisters, that the night has arrived and it is their time to fly.

They flew elegantly across the night like ribbons slithering their way through the seductive winds cool touch, as each of them sparked brilliantly for a moment. There were many of these mythical creatures soaring together as their crimson wings gilded the sky in weeping gold that seemingly coated the field with their ashes. However one of the four strayed too far from the rest of the rest of its family and carelessly burned out near the roaring ocean as it swallowed the helpless soul in one thunderous bite. The others looked on with horror as they idly glimmered dimly as they lost another member to the ocean; finally one of the brother spoke up.

"We lost another one today to the ocean," his demeanor was cold yet sympathetic with a small pop of resentment. "Why must he be so rebellious?"

“He wanted to do things on his own y’know?”  One sister inquired before another sister intruded in the conversation.

“Well this is a cooperative ritual that involves all of us! There is no exception to it!”

“But sis!”

“Pipe it Solaria! You know the rules to this clan. Don’t you?”

“Yes Flaria… One must not desynchronize with the group and mustn’t disobey.” Solaria recited with little emotion, and then Flaria gave her a stern look implying she had forgotten something. “Oh… and the punishment for breaking the rules is extinguishing.”

“Wouldn’t matter burning out is worse than getting extinguished,” said the brother who earlier stated his resentment. “Burning out is an honorable way to go,”

“No! Apollo why would you say such a thing?” Solaria screamed as her wings turned blue for a few seconds.



© 2013 MaxxiasEdge


Author's Note

MaxxiasEdge
Please be critical... that is all. haha

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on April 23, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013
Tags: Fire, Piano, Ocean, Cave

Author

MaxxiasEdge
MaxxiasEdge

VA



About
Hello, my name is Maxxias and I love writing stories that I improvise. I hope I can make entertaining stories for you all. Please leave some instructive feedback so I can get better at my craft ^^ .. more..

Writing
CD Play CD Play

A Stage Play by MaxxiasEdge


AB Play AB Play

A Screenplay by MaxxiasEdge