Chapter 3 - Concealment

Chapter 3 - Concealment

A Chapter by Maycrusade

Chapter 3

May's POV

     I stood behind the double door of Uncle Simon's office. I knocked waiting for an answer, then the door was opened and I entered.

     I saw uncle seated on his desk as he read through a bunch of papers. I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He raised his head and arched his brows, waiting for me to speak

     "Oh May, how come you're not ready for school yet?" he asked and in return I glared at him.

     "You haven't given me my uniform and schedule yet" I said and I put my hands on my hip.

     "Is that so, well here it is" he gave me a folded uniform and my schedule.

     "Wear that and come back here, Louis will show you your room and he will take you to your first class" he commanded as he resumed looking through the papers.

     I finished wearing the uniform given to me. It was a black suit, a white coat with a capital H intertwined by a G logo situated in the left pocket and a red necktie, a black pants and black shoes.

     I came back to uncle's office and opened the door, I saw him and Louis chatting and they looked at me when I entered.

     "It looks good on you" Louis said and I smiled at him.

     "Now Louis, show May her room and her first subject" Uncle said and Louis nodded approaching me.

---

     "Are you ready?" Louis asked me while were walking towards the bigger building which is the dormitory. I looked at him and nodded.

     "I think I am" I told him unsure, he then patted my head.

     "Don't worry you'll be alright, you can do it, we'll be there" he said smiling and I returned his smile. We continued our walk entering the building; it's more like a mansion rather than a dormitory.

     I observed the building as we walked, the interior is just like that of uncle's building and the floor was also carpeted. There was a fancy chandelier hanging up the ceiling.

     Louis showed me the different rooms in the mansion like the dining room, game room, living room and the kitchen.

     After that we ascended the stairs up to 3rd floor and walk into the hallway. We stopped in a room and he opened it, he gestured his hand for me to enter.

     "This will be your room that you will share with 3 other people" Louis said and I looked at the room. It was spacious and had four beds with a desk and a closet on each side.

     "So where are my roommates, and other students for that matter?" I asked Louis.

     "They're all in their class now, that's why you didn't see, anyone" I made an "o" shape with my mouth and nodded in understanding.

     "So where is my bed and do I have clothes?" I asked him, he then pointed the bed in the far corner and I approached it.

     I opened the closet and saw a bulk of clothes and uniforms and shoes. Then I opened the drawer and saw my other necessities inside.

     "Uncle really took care of everything, huh" I said more to myself, checking the clothes in the rack I looked back at Louis.

     "What if someone open my closet and see all my underwear? And how do I change without them suddenly knowing that I'm a girl?" I asked, he just chuckled and I raise an eyebrow at him.

     "May, all closets here have their own locks; we wouldn't want the students losing their things do we? And you have individual bathrooms “he said and I sighed with relief. At least it won't be hard to conceal myself.

     Louis handed me my closets, my room’s key and a spare key. Then we headed to the main building towards my first subject.

     We entered the main building was heading to my first class. I looked at my schedule, I have science, history, maths then lunch, a free time, last is music.

     "Were here" Louis said and we stopped at a closed door. He knocked on the door and a bespectacled handsome man opened the door.

     "Good morning Mr. Peterson, here is Marvin Stanford your new student" Louis introduced me and Mr. Peterson nod his heads and motioned for me to go inside the room.

     Before I entered the room Louis tugged at my arm and whispered at my ears.

     "Good luck and remember we're looking out for you" then he let go of me and he smiled. I smiled back and proceeded to go inside.

     I looked at Mr. Peterson, and then to the class once I'm inside. Mr. Peterson then started to introduce me.

     "Class this is Marvin Stanford, he's a new student here and your new classmate treat him well" Mr. Peterson said.

     "Hai, another boy, how boring" a handsome man with a blond hair, baby blue eyes and a nice body said.

     He's a playboy I think, but damn he's really handsome, just how the hell can I hide myself with a bunch of handsome guys geez.

     "As always Christoph, the only things you can think of are girls" another handsome boy said, he had glasses that made him look smart. He had a neat dark blue hair and black eyes; he's the cool smart type of guy.

     "Please shut up James, you're just jealous because I can have girls while you can't" he said smugly and smirked at the guy named James while the latter just glared at him.

     They then began to argue with each other, until Mr. Peterson shouted at them. "Stop this nonsense now" he commanded then the two stopped, he then looked at me.

     "Please forgive these two for making such ruckus and your seat is over there" he said and pointed at an empty seat beside the blond.

     I took my seat and listened to Mr. Peterson's lesson. I observed the class and noted that we're only 16 and most of them are handsome and classy.

     While I'm observing the classroom a hand blocked my view. I looked at the person the hand belongs; it was a boy with a dark brown hair and light brown eyes that held amusement.

     "Hey, I'm Shigeo Watson, so you're our new roommate, nice to meet you" the man said and he shook my hand, he looks like a jolly type of person.

     So he's one of my roommate he seems to be friendly, I smiled at him. "So you're one of my roommates, who are the others?" I asked him.

     "Well James is one and the other is a first year named Ervic Harter" Shigeo said and I nodded. So, two of my roommates are also my classmate and one is a year lower than mine, the two seems fine and I hope that the last one is too.

     "You're roommate with that guy? I pity you, and by the way my name's Christoph Burns" the blond guy earlier said then he held out his arms to shake mine.

     "Your hands are soft and small, and your too feminine, you look cute" he said and I fought off a blush as I took my hands from his.

     "So because of lack of female contact you are finally becoming gay, shame on you" the guy in front of me named James said and Christoph scoffed at him.

     "Just shut up" Christoph said and James ignored him while he looked at me.

     "Well, since you seem to be our new roommate, allow me to introduce myself. My name is James Miller, representative of this class" he said and we also shook hands.

     "Hmm" James said and he looked intently at me, I gulped and look down. "I really hate to agree with that guy but you really have very soft hands" he said and Christoph smirked

     "I told you, well Marvin you're interesting so I'll let you be my friend" he said, James rolled his eyes while Shigeo chuckled.

     "Narcissist" James mumbled and Christoph glared at him.

    "If it's fine with you, then I will be, Christoph" I said as I smiled sweetly at him.

    "Please just call me Chris" he said and I nodded my head.

     "Hey I want to be your friend too and you can call me Geo" Shigeo said energetically and I accepted.

     "I don't think being friends with that guy is a good thing for you, so I will also be your friend to protect you from that crazy guy" James said suddenly.

     "Thank you, you're all very friendly" I said shyly looking down. Ugh, I chastised myself for being shy. I'm supposed to act like a guy now and I'm already failing.

     "Hmm, so you're a feminine shy type guy huh, you really are interesting" Chris said and they all nodded in agreement.

     "Definitely" Geo said and I fought yet another blush but failed, my cheeks taking a deep shade of pink.

     "He's blushing how cute" Chris said and I blushed harder. This is hard, really.

     "Will you please stop harassing the guy" James said narrowing his eyes on Chris, who just glared at him.

     "And will you please stop minding other people's business" Chris taunted and James scowled.

     "And I'm now his friend, so I'm supposed to help him from stupid people like you" James said back, a smirk set on his lips. Christ looked mad.

     "I'm not stupid" he said.

     "Yes you are" James replied and they began to argue again causing the whole class' attention on them.

     "Here they go again" Geo said and rolled his eyes.

     "Do they really fight that much?" I asked him.

     "Yeah, they're like cats and dogs when it comes to arguing" he said bored.

     Mr. Peterson was now ordering them to stop but they ignored him. I was panicking and near tearing up. I hate violence and seeing them argue like that is making me panic.

     Seeing that no one was successful at making them stop. They looked at each other dangerously and they both raised their fist.

     I took it upon me to stop them from hurting each other. I wrenched myself between them and force them to get away with each other.

     It took me a lot of energy to push them, but I managed to separate them at least an inch or two from each other's faces. I looked up to them since they're much taller than me and I begged them to stop.

    "Please stop arguing, you're gaining the class' whole attention and bothering Mr. Peterson's lesson" I said. I cried, scared because I saw them almost punch each other earlier.

     They look down on me, shock then guilt show on their eyes then Chris patted me on my head.

     "Sorry for making a commotion, so please don't cry" Chris said wiping away my tears. I blushed as I looked down.

     "I'm sorry too, I was out of character and I apologize for making you panic" James then said smiling apologetically at me.

     I looked up at them and smiled warmly. They stared at me for a moment, then they looked away. I thought I saw a tinge of pink on their cheeks but I just shrugged it off. I looked at them confusedly then we took our seats again.

     "Mr. Stanford thank you for stopping them and you two will meet me for your detention" Mr. Peterson said to the two and they both nodded.

     I focused on the lesson again then I felt a hand on my head. I looked at my right and saw Shigeo gently patting my head; he looked at me and smiled.

     "You did a good job prying those two off of each other" Geo said grinning and I thanked him for the compliment as I smiled brightly at him.

     He too stared at me for a long time before looking away just like what Chris and James did when I smiled at them, I cocked my head to the side looking confused.

     "What's wrong with them?" I asked myself, but shrugged again after a few second.

----

     The class then ended peacefully. I went outside the building then I suddenly decided to tour the surrounding places.

     I walked towards the big fountain that is situated in the centre of the whole institution and felt refreshed.

    After that, I walked to the garden and admired the beautiful flowers grown in them. The garden have lots of tables scattered around that may be used to study, read or lounge here.

     I continued my tour and ended up in the field, this school is really big seeing as their field is like a soccer field. I walked again and took a rest on one of the gazebos in this school.

     My first day wasn't really bad, besides the fight, the whole day had been quiet and peaceful and no one suspected that I was a girl although many of them said I'm a feminine shy type.

     I sighed as I recall that this is only my first day and I might be stuck here for long, depending on the capture of my father's murderer.

     And what's more I'm starting to feel guilty for lying to them, they seem to be good guys and they've been friendly at me from the start.

     I stood up and took my leave from the gazebo and started my way into the dormitory.

     When I entered the dormitory it was full of people. I was overwhelmed with the amount of guys I'm looking at. I'm still not used to seeing only boys around, and I wonder if they get bored with each other.

     I made my way into my room and opened it. I quickly spotted James in his desk reading a book and Shigeo sleeping on his bed, the third roommate was nowhere to be found.

      "So the detention's already done?" I asked James and he looked at me from his book and nodded.

"It was awful though, spending one hour with only that guy" he said then scowled, I offered him a small smile.

     I took a bath right away; I wanted to get off from these bindings even for a while. I took a red polo and black shorts. I carefully put my underwear and new binders between my clothes so he can't see it then.

     I entered my bathroom afterwards; I took my clothes off and entered the tub sighing contentedly, as I felt it easier to breathe without those binders.

      But I needed it so I need to put it on. I rinsed my hair and scrubbed my body thoroughly then I rinsed, and then I relaxed once again in the bathtub taking my time.

     I dried myself off and wore my clothes and headed out. When I exited my bathroom I noticed that it was still the same before I entered the bath.

     James was still reading a book, Shigeo is still sleeping soundly and the third roommate is still not here. I tried to ask James where he is.

      "Hey James, where is our last roommate?" I asked him and he looked up to me then back to his book.

     "He's rarely ever here, he's a delinquent and mostly he's out doing something I don't know or he's at the detention" James replied and I nodded.

     So my third roommate is a delinquent well that's not really good. What if he threatens me or hit me? I thought, but James said he's rarely here and he's a year lower than me so I relaxed a bit.

      I fell asleep praying that my third roommate won't hate me or worse start to bully me.



© 2015 Maycrusade


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on March 12, 2015
Last Updated on March 12, 2015


Author

Maycrusade
Maycrusade

About
Deuteronomy 6:5 You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. Hello there people, nice to meet you. I'm a very simple christian human organ.. more..

Writing