REJECTION SUCKS!

REJECTION SUCKS!

A Poem by Morgan
"

I needed to rant and rave

"

What do you do when you feel rejection from every direction?

What do you do when the one you wanna be with doesn't even want to be your friend?

What do you do when you want to be more than just another person in the hallway?

 

I hate rection. I hate feeling like i'm lost in a see of people, and i'm the only one who's invisable. I hate feeling like i'm going to cry because nobody knows i'm alive. I want to know what it's like to be on the otherside. I wanna know what it's like to be the one every guy wants. I want to know, why.

 

Why am i not good enough. Why am i always the lost one there. Why does no care. Why don't they see. Why. Why. Why. Why am i still waiting for it to be my turn. Why can't they understand just what i want. Why am i always the last one to be seen, picked. Why am i insivisable.

 

I want to know how to make the pain of rejection stop, with out buliding a wall.

I want to know how in a world this big, i can still feel so alone. I hate rejection!

© 2010 Morgan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on September 15, 2010
Last Updated on September 15, 2010

Author

Morgan
Morgan

AL



About
I love to read, when i am bored i write story's, sometimes songs. I love watching tv. I don't have a big group of friends but the ones that do have i am very close with, and i have a really cute puppy.. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Morgan


Allie's Life Allie's Life

A Book by Morgan


The Meeting The Meeting

A Chapter by Morgan