Little Boomer

Little Boomer

A Story by MediocreMemory
"

Just a silly piece I wrote about Left 4 Dead.

"

ONCE UPON A TIME... there lived a little Boomer who was always sick. He vomited all over his friends. No one wanted to hang out with him.


Little Boomer was very sad because of this. Little Smoker was the only person who would hang out with little Boomer. Due to his addiction, he lacked the ability to smell how foul little Boomer was.


"I wish I weren't so bloated and gassy all the time, then perhaps I could play with little Tank and little Hunter." little Boomer said.


Little Smoker didn't like to see his friend so upset and decided he would help. He sat and thought long and hard. Finally, he jumped up with an idea.


"I know what we'll do!" replied little Smoker "We'll get you that operation!"


"What operation?" questioned little Boomer.


"I don't know what the f**k it's called, just that operation" little Smoker scorned.


The two of them went down to the local surgeon. Little Smoker comforted Little Boomer during his recovery.


After months of pain, little Boomer was finally gas-free and all the little Infected saw his inner beauty.


But it didn't take him long to piss them off with his arrogance so they killed him.

The End

© 2011 MediocreMemory


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well that was fun. No more video games for you LOL.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Added on December 27, 2009
Last Updated on March 23, 2011

Author

MediocreMemory
MediocreMemory

NC



About
My writings are extremely mature: including sexual themes, violence/gore, and idealogically sensitive material. I am aware that this is a niche, but I will accept that since this is my passion. I bas.. more..

Writing
Shhh... Shhh...

A Story by MediocreMemory