#1 - Heaven Denied

#1 - Heaven Denied

A Chapter by winter;lyra
"

Dialogue heavy because... Just see the book info...

"
Finally, the bells rang for him. Death comes to this man like a long awaited princess to his prince or some s**t like that, he had been wanting to kill himself for a while due to his cliché emoness but he always chickened out when the moment came - so - this is perfect.
"Whoever that was...thank you...so much..." He thought to himself as a dramatic pool of blood formed around him.
"Oh my gooood he's dying!"
"Oh my god what happened?"
"Oh my gawd I don't know a dude just came and shot him oh my GAWD!"
"Oh my god!"
"Shut up..." He said although he could not be heard by the three bimbos surrounding his dying body.
It was 2am when he decided to answer the call of this random dude yelling his name on the street, he looked like any thug you'd see on Thug Hood, dressed like a hobo and walking like a cartoon character. Any wise man would have ignored the thug (which we'll call Tyrone for now) but Fabrice was bored as f**k.
"Come down man!" Tyrone Mc'Thugus said on his supposedly very threatening thug voice.
"Who are you?" Fabrice asked from his window on the third floor of the apartment complex.
"Come on down man I'll tell you who the f**k I am."
"..."
"Come on man!"
"Alright one sec." And on precisely one second - no joke - he was down there standing before Darell - I changed my mind, let's call him Darell, Tyrone may be too racist.
"B***h." And he pulled his gun from his back and shot Fabrice on his stomach.
-BANG-BA-DANG!
"Whhaaaaaa..." Everything slowed down before his eyes, on the first two seconds he felt the most pain he ever felt on his soon to end life and on the remaining seconds - serenity - a peace that could never be achieved by the living and the more blood he lost, the more calm he felt, he was leaving the tumultuous world filled with savage not-black thugs for a better place.
Four minutes passed.
Complete serenity.
A soul is ascending to the higher realm.
"JUST DIE ALREADY WHAT THE F**K?!" Well he was not that calm, although he was not feeling any kind of pain this delay was becoming frustrating, the idea of an ambulance appearing and taking him to the hospital where Hero Surgeon Pedro (he's Cuban and sexy and very (very!) handsome, girls love him) would fix him up...scared him. He's so close to achieve what he always wanted, this is it.
"Hey! Can you hear me?"
After a few minutes of unconsciousness he opened his eyes and noticed a huge crowd around, some even taking pictures, he would be trending on twitter that night.
"You'll be fine, we're taking you to the hospital." This guy's uniform...
"Open way!" Another one wearing the same uniform appears carrying a litter.
"Oh s**t..." Fabrice thinks, he can't let this happen, it's time!
"Please, we need space." The new guy was dispersing the crowd.
Fabrice  joined all the forces he had left on his right arm.
"Cmon..." Struggling to lift his arm.
The closer paramedic noticed Fabrice's efforts.
"Sir please you must remain quiet."
He did it.
"Sir..."
"What the..."
His arm was standing up - yet shaking - transmitting the message he wanted to transmit. 
"Wow we try to help you and you show us the middle finger?" Said the other paramedic as he approached, leaving the litter behind. Reaching Fabrice he casually stomped his head to death.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
Light.
Too bright.
"Where..."
It's fading...
"Aaaaah!" Panic, ecstasy, a cocktail of emotions rush through his mind as it gets pieced back together, as the whiteness fades the darkness takes over to soon also fade and have all the remaining colors repeat the same process, next the scents, and afterwards the sounds and textures and flavors follow the procedure - and then at last, it ends.
A case of stairs stretching from the below horizon to the upper horizon presents itself below his feet and around no life - no matter at all - exists.
"Where the fuc-" A package of pain is delivered to his head like a hammer crushing his brain, it's his memories "Right... I died..." He takes a wide look around "So this must be...heaven?" An expression of defeat makes his face "Damn you religious bimbos... You win this one."
-Atheist bimbos 981 - 997 Religious bimbos.
"Oh hey there!" A voice from above says.
"Wow!" A white robed tall heavily-bearded (like damn he had he beard of beards) man  stands on a platform few steps above him, a golden door is behind him.
The robed man starts clapping his hands, leaving Fabrice confused.
"Our lord great keeper of All and Infinity congratulates Fabrice of Gaia for living a life full of wonders and mostly, for walking a righteous path." Says the man smiling.
"Oh..." He starts nodding to himself "Yeah...Yeah you better believe I walked the righteous path - I walked the s**t out of it!" Inside his mind the cumulation of all evil and beyond resided but he never had the "guts" to let it all out "So like... This is heaven right?"
"Indeed my child."
"Oh man thank god..." At his first step up, he thinks something weird happened but then accepts it as just his imagination, at his second step something weird definitely happened "Dude...what the f**k.."
"Uhm..." The smile fades.
You see, with each step he took, also by one step the man's platform - so also the supposedly door to paradise - distanced itself.
"Are you doing this?" He started running and this proved itself worthless and so, after catching his breath he looked at the man and said with a serious tone "Stop that, let me in, now."
"Oh man... I-I-I can't do that."
"What the f**k isn't this f*****g heaven??? Have I not walked your so called righteous path???? Let me f*****g in."
"Look dude I'm gonna be real with you cuz I feel like you're a real dood a*s dood right? On normal circumstances we'd take you in and all to paradise and trust me you'd have the time of your death." Get it? "Right now...the current circumstances are not the normal circumstances...these are the bad circumstances...uhm..." Looking for the right words, I guess not even angels are perfect "As in...we're full..."
"What..."
"Crowded."
"Are you serious..."
"Yes..."
"Isn't God  - or whoever the f**k this keeper is - all powerful and stuff? You're telling me he can't fetch me a room? The dude who made reality? Are you serious right now?"
"Uhm that's actually a misconception you humans have... He's not "all powerful", all life forms are finite in capability and He is a life form."
-Atheist bimbos 982 - 997 Religious bimbos. I guess...
Fabrice falls to his knees... The joy he felt seconds ago after realizing he was acceptable as a Paradise citizen is replaced with despair.
"What's going to happen to me?" With his face looking down and his figure transmitting a virtual serenity.
"Well uh... Your body will be disassembled and its matter will be spread across the cosmos, as for your soul, it will rejoin our lord keeper and be recycled... Yeah, sorry man." 
"Was all that" Referring to his life, our lives "for nothing?"
"Fabrice you're making this hard...tsk..." The robed man gazes into nothing while thinking of something "Right hang on I'll be right back." The golden door opened, letting out a bright light which negates anyone from the outside a gaze into Paradise, and as soon as the beard man walked in, the door was shut - so no Fabrices can slip in uninvited.
When he was down there, on "Gaia" I mean, the idea of simply ceasing to exist didn't scare him, as a matter of fact, he expected it but now that he's this close to it, that fantastic human will to live that he had lost a long time ago came back to his soul - "I will not fade" - he declared to himself and got up as sun flares danced around him (not really, just wanted to add some epicness). Oh, the robe guy is back:
"Okay uhm, Fabrice Hamilton of the Gaia system, habitant of the third globe, Earth, citizen of Atlantis." It has been decided that on this universe, Atlantis didn't sink, problem? "Our lord great keeper of All and Infinity has recognized your... yeah, your immense and rather intense sense of righteousness! And so you have been found fit to" Light returned to Fabrice's face as the tears of joy rushed down his face "receive the great medal of 'Good job you lived well, good job!'" And using his very mystique powers he sent a shining medal from his hands to Fabrice, who took the medal.
"A... A medal?" The tears were not of joy anymore.
"It's made of long extinct minerals, you won't find such beauty nowhere else in the cosmos." He nodded at Fabrice with a smile as if confirming his treasure.
For ten seconds they exchanged stares and then our good boy Fabrice simply threw the medal away, letting it fall into the bottomless whiteness.
"Woow, rude."
"Dude you're letting me in." He started climbing up, now determined.
"You have no idea how much a*s I had to lick to get that medal..." The platform was still distancing itself as Fabrice advanced.
"Are you really telling me" He kept talking as he was walking up the stairs to his negated Paradise, increasing his speed with each step "all that was for nothing? You're the one who has no idea, all that suffering, all that frustration, all the patience I had to have to endure living around those ignorant selfish f***s! For thirty one years! Are you really telling me all that was for nothing?" Once this man suspected and expected the pointlessness of life, now when he sees it confirmed, tears of revolt and anger towards reality wet his distorted face.
"Well I did give you a medal - a gorgeous one - but you chose to throw it way, which did not hurt my feelings at all by the way..." No matter how fast he ran the door to Paradise would keep getting further and further away.
"I refuse all that! I will not fade!" 
A dead man clinging to life with all his energy, is it not a beautiful sight, reader? Would you not want to follow the legend of Fabrice Hamilton of the Gaia system, habitant of third globe, Earth, citizen of Atlantis, the one who denied God's decree? Too bad.
"I'm sorry Fabrice... Time's up." 
And so our little could-have-been-a-cool-main-character Fabrice faded into nonexistence, so quickly he could not even realize his own undoing. 
Aye.


© 2016 winter;lyra


Author's Note

winter;lyra
consult book info

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on August 27, 2016
Last Updated on November 18, 2016
Tags: nonsense, comedy, trash, boredom