Dear Reader....

Dear Reader....

A Chapter by Megan Levinsky

To:Reader

 

Hello, fellow reader. This is a little note from the author, or person who is passing down history, to you. What you will read are events that I have witnessed in my long life. There is, of course, know record of any of these events, for sometimes history is better off being erased. Well, erasing this tale has worked in the past, but I am sad to say that the thought of that has just crumbled. Sometimes, history must be remembered, or told, because the events start to repeat itself. That is what is happening today. Our world is now in danger and it is time for you all to know the truth. You could call this a collection of events that are now going to count. As I see it, who ever does not take this story seriously...will die. The ones who don't learn anything from the tale that I am going to spin will be defenseless against what is to come. So reader, read and learn. Even in times that you may think are stupid to learn.....Your life depends on it.



© 2011 Megan Levinsky


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on November 21, 2011
Last Updated on November 21, 2011


Author

Megan Levinsky
Megan Levinsky

South Lyon, MI



About
There’s no where to go but forward, unless you keep looking back. In that case, you smack your head into a wall since you are not looking where you are going. more..

Writing
Jay 1 Jay 1

A Chapter by Megan Levinsky


Neal 1 Neal 1

A Chapter by Megan Levinsky