Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Megan

                                        Madison's POV

I walked through the most dull hallway I have ever seen in my life. I was just coming out of the nurses office, I pretended to feel ill. To my surpise Adian, my best-friend came running twords me. "Madison! Are you okay?" He said breathlessly.  "Ya I'm fine, Adian. Why?"  He was acting like this again! Ever since I told him I was moving, He was acting like he was running out of time for something but he didnt let anyone know what that thing was. It changed between us, ever since we brokeup...

 "I was worried about you silly." He said bringing me into a giant hug. "You were worried? I was just at the nurses office.. It's not a big deal." I started laughing nevously. "Look. There's something I have to tell you." He grabbed my hand like someone would if the were going out. I felt a slight tingle in my stomach. He brought me over by the side door. where there was a little hallway-like space. "This is hard for me to say." He looked me straight in the eye. He started off slowly. "Madison..."  "It's okay Adian.. Say it." He took a deep breath. "Madison.. I'm Still n love with you. I never stopped since we broke up. I want to go out with you again." He never broke his gaze from my eyes. " Ammm. Adain I don't know. You see brooke kind of has a thing for you.." I could feel my self starting to blush for saying that. "Please. Just untill you leave. I don't know if I will ever see you again. You're moving so far away." "Oh... Adrian." A little tear came out of my eyes,  "Don't cry." He said wiping away my tear. "Meet me, Adian."  I said in a hushed vioce. "What?" He asked confused by the question. " Meet me at lunch." What do u mean by meet?" he asked smirking at me. "Oh come on, Adian! You know well what it means. You met plenty of girls in your lifetime."

"Ya... Your right. I have.. but thing is I forget. Would it happen to go something like this..." He leaned in to kiss me. I didn't hesitate. I kissed him back. Wow was it something else! It was like... I don't even know how to describe it, I got lost in my own little world.  It seemed only to be short-lived, when the bell for next period frightened us both. "Just like that" I said breathlessly trying to smile. (For those who doesn't know what I'm talking about, meeting is like.... kissing. It's hard to explain in your own words.. Like french kissing if you know what I mean)

Back in history class... Having my daily sleep. When someone nearly shoved me out onto the floor. The teacher looked up at me. "Ammm... sorry Sir. I dropped my pencil. Firstly I thought it was Brooke naturally. Then when I went to sit down, Adain mouthed to me "Sorry." He had a sympathetic look in his eyes. I smiled. Our last relation-ship didn't go very far... I was thinking when Adain coughed at me, pointing at the piece of paper on my arm. I picked up the paper, It read: So. What are doing after school. I wrote back : Well I have nothing really planned... I passed it back. He read it and laughed. Yet again another note. This one read : Well I'm going to have to change that. I smiled to myself. I have always fancied Adain. One last note before i get caught, i thought to myself. It said: What's on your mind? He picked up the last note i sent him. He scrunced it up into a little ball. He winked at me and mouthed: Back to my place? Oh my god, was I dreaming was this really happening?  Eh... yeh.x  I wrote back.

My parents wont be home though... hope thats ok.

Wow, what was his plan..? I wonder what I will say to Brooke. She flippin' loves him. Nearly as much as I do.. Which in my case is a lot. 

We also had plans after school , but i just wanted to act cool in front of Adain.

Time ticked slowly,  I was wishing it would be four o' clock and everyone would've been gone... including Brooke...

"Are you ready?" He said, when all my things were packed away neatly in my locker.

"Yep..." I said still uncertain wether to wait for Brooke or not.

My phone buzzed just then. Brooke's stunning picture came up on my screen. 

"Hello?" I said clearly into the phone. 
"Where are you? I'm in the front of the school."

"Er... Sorry Brooke, I really needa rush home... I feel sick...." Unfortunatly she didn't buy it.

"You were perfectly fine in class?  Seriously, Whats the real reason?"

"Well.. Do you know the guy I met last year? The one that fancied me..?" I said hoping she would buy this scandal.

"Errmm, ya I think I do..I can't keep track of the people you meet anymore.. But anyway continue.." 

I looked up at the clear sky thinking of a good enough story. "Well... he asked me would I go to his house... and I had to say yes... Ya know.. He was some ride of a meet..." I said thinking of the meet I had with Adain.. During the class we skipped.

"Ah well, I can't keep you waiting so, so have a good time, I'll ask my Dad to pick me up... Bye!!" She replied back.

"Bye..." I said trailing off.. Waiting for her to hang up beofre me, not wanting to be rude to her.

"Ready?" He whispered. Still thinking she was on the other side.

"Yep!!" I answered, as he grabbed my hand.

 

He had a super modern house... Everything was absultely fabulous.

He lead me into his kitchen and perched me on his polished marble counter-top. And he kissed me lightly-not very sure if I wanted to- and I kissed him back a little harder.

He picked me up and lead me to his room... I was nervous I didnt know what was going to happen...

I woke up from my deep sleep. I had white covers wrapped around me like I was tucked in and I felt something breath softly down my neck... It was Adain, sound asleep beside me.

I gasped and looked under the covers, glad to know I had all my clothes on the way I left them.

I glared at the digital black-framed clock, 6:26.

"Oh God, I gotta go!!" I sounded like a man cheating on his wife in one of those cheesey movies.

"Whats the rush?" He muttered under his sleeping breath.

"I was ment to meet up with Brooke!!"

Now he woke up, He pulled over the covers. Wow no top on, typical. Woah, did he work out or something.

I headed for his bedrom door. Before I got to it, I felt him strong arms around me. He was gently breathing on my neck,  it was enough to make anyone's head spin.

"It's okay..." He breathed. "She's probably gone now... She's had her life-time with you and now its my turn..."

That was practically true... but I couldn't be a ditcher just because some guy bribes me...

"I know but-"

"She doesn't need to know about us." He said in a hushed voice, he actually knew what my question was gonna be.

My lip quivered, I was not thinking straight. And heres the dumb-bit of it I agreed to stay.

 

I woke up again... this time not in my clothes. I felt hot and sweaty. I had a massive headache, kinda like the time when I was at a party my parents were throwing and I knicked a drink or two.

My parents are soo going to kill me. Even worse.. Brooke.

What if he actually had sex with me? What if I had a child? All these dreadfull thoughts ran through my brain.

My whole body went numb, "ADAIN," I automatically said. He shot up from his sleep.

"What?!"

I swallowed hard, trying to remember if I did or not. "What did we just... do?"

"What do ya mean?"

I glared at him, "YOU know what I mean!"

"Ohh, No not at all."

I got frustrated, "Yeah I'm stripped completely naked for your pleasure."

 He tilt his head a little to the side, "Don't act that way."



© 2013 Megan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013


Author

Megan
Megan

Ireland



About
Hey guys :) I'm Megan :) from Ireland :) I'm fifteen and I write my own stories :) hope ye all like them :) x more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Megan


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Megan