Chapter 1: Welcome to Puerto Rico

Chapter 1: Welcome to Puerto Rico

A Chapter by Romello Simmons
"

In this chapter you will meet all the boys entering the house. Note from Author: You are welcome to pick your favorites and who do you think will make it to the end.

"

     "Where I am from, people do not take s**t from anyone. And I always find ways to make people love me no matter what. I am like the hot blonde cheerleader of a group of guys. My name is Michael, I am 22 and from Atlanta, Georgia." Michael's voiceover confessional. "I tend make guys jealous of me because I would steal all the girls from them. I mean what can I say I am half black and half Irish. What can say women just love me." The limo pulls up to the house as Michael jaw drops. "This is great!" He said optimistically unbuckling his seatbelt and running out the door. "Oh my god this mansion is huge!" He swings the front door as he runs into the house. "I am the first one in the house and the first thing I see are the pictures." Michael's voiceover confessional. " I am definitely the best looking guy in the house and I have the best body in the house. Like this guys will be struggling to get dates with hot ladies." He walks into the kitchen and grab a glass of vodka and jumps onto the couch. "Whoa!" He shouts as he jumps off the couch and heads upstairs. "Holy s**t! It is three stories!" He looks off the balcony and enjoys the beach view. "This house is not ready for me."

    "One thing I learned growing up was to shut the f**k up and sit down. If I walk into this house and act like I am in my hometown they will be after me." The young man slides his watch on as the limo prepares to approach the house. "My name is Travis, I am 21 and from Memphis, Tennessee." Travis's voiceover confessional. "Back at home I never had much but my family made sure I had everything I need. Memphis has grown a lot over the years but I don't go around just flirting with anyone. I can get along with guys just as long as they are not jealous but that never seems to happen. If you throw my s**t in the pool b***h, I am throwing you in the pool along with all your s**t, we will be fighting and I'll end up in the pool with you." The limo pulls up to the house and Travis is surprised. "Wow I did not expect this place to be huge.' He said walking out the limo. He walks into the house and gets welcomed by Michael. "Hi I'm Michael." Michael said holding out his hand. "Hi, I'm Travis." He said shaking his hand.  "Are you black?" Michael asked as he sits on the bar. "I'm half black and half Latino." Travis answering grapping a bottle of the fridge.

     In the confession: "Travis is good looking. I am pretty sure he would be able to pull some hot dates but then again the only thing that comes to mind is cheap clothes, cheap clothes so I don't know."

     "I am quiet to a point but a lot of people misjudge me." A young man said as he straighten his collar at his table outside of a restaurant. "I am Andy, I'm 24 and I am from the Bronx." Andy's voiceover confessional. "I am from the Bronx, like the hood. I would see things that some of these guys in the house may have not seen. I work at a bar and I seen people stabbed and shot at after work. I feel like since I am from a tougher city these guys would follow me because I am not scared of someone being more dominant than me." From the corner of Andy's eye he see someone in designer clothing approaching his table. "People sometimes confuse the classy gentleman that I am. I would take my off shoes and beat someone up in my expensive clothing." "My name is Matthew, I am 22 and I am from Long Beach, California." Matthew's voiceover confessional. "I may not look the part but I use to play football but now I just model in Cali. People may have seen me in magazines with Alicia Keys. I probably was dating her for her money...okay what else." "Hi." Andy said getting up shaking Matthew's hand. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Matthew." "What are you drinking?" Matthew asked. "It is a strong strawberry margarita. Do you want some?" Andy asked pushing the glass over. Matthew took a drink as Andy waved the waiter over to get four more. "I hope we will be able to walk after this." Andy said chuckling.

     The limo pulls up to the front door of the mansion. "Woo I am in Puerto Rico!" The boy said pumping his fist. "I am about to walk into this house and party Jersey style." "My name is Seth, I am 25 and I am from Passaic County, New Jersey. I don't start drama. I don't start fights but if you start with me I will finish it." Seth's voiceover confessional. "I decided to come here because of my anger issues. I tend to pop off at the wrong moments and growing up I was always fighting. Rather it was with family or school. I would hope this experience would bring my temper down to a minimum." Seth walks out the limo and enters the house. "Hello? Anyone made it here yet." "Oh is that another guy?" Michael whispered to Travis. "I think so." Travis answered getting up from the couch. "I am going to the bathroom." Michael said. Seth walks into the living room and was welcomed by Travis. "Hi nice to meet you I am Travis." He said smiling. "Nice to meet you, my name is Seth." He said. Seth looked around in the vacant room. "Are you the only one here?" "Oh no Michael actually went to the bathroom." Travis  said. "But come on lets get a drink." Seth followed behind Travis but in the corner of his eye he saw Michael leaving the confessional room.

     In the Confessional: "I just think it was weird how Travis told me Michael was in the bathroom but he is walking out the confessional. Is the house divided with only them too versus everyone else? What is going on?" Seth said.

     Andy and Matthew finished there drinks and a young guy comes up to them. "Are you guys ready to get to the house on a boat?" He asked. "What we are going on a boat!" Matthew shouted. "Let's go!" Matthew and Andy stumbling and laughing follow the guy to the boat. "I don't care what society wants me to be like." "My name is Jeff, I'm 26 and I am from Chicago, Illinois." Jeff's voiceover confessional. "I don't care what anyone think about me. I do what I want when I want. I'm not about to be anyone's fantasy." "I try to keep it as humble as I can." "My name is Bobby, I am 23 and I'm from Miami, Florida. Normal people are weird sometimes. I love to party and be on the top of the bar. If these are around me I will make any of them have a great time."

     Back at the house on the third floor balcony. "Do anyone else hear that screaming?" From a distance they could see a boat approaching the house. "Did these b*****s come on a boat?" Michael asked rolling his eyes. "Y'all come here they came on a boat and I think it is ghetto a*s hell." Seth's voiceover confessional. "I don't understand what is so ghetto about coming on a boat. Michael is gradually rubbing me the wrong way and I do not want to be affiliated with him in anyway." Seth goes down stairs to welcome the new boys. "You guys are a couple of bottles behind." Seth said laughing. "We are still trying to walk after the drinks at the small bar." Andy said wrapping his arm around Matthew's neck. The front door open. "Hey anyone home!" Jeff and Bobby yelled. "Oh snap we have a full house." Travis said looking around the corner. "This is going to be exciting! Everyone come to the living room!"

     


© 2018 Romello Simmons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on April 19, 2018
Last Updated on April 20, 2018
Tags: story, reality tv, influence, trip, bad girls club, bad boys club, fiction, new, fresh, different


Author

Romello Simmons
Romello Simmons

???, TN



About
Hi I'm Romello but sometimes I prefer to go by the name Levi. I been writing songs and poems since the eighth grade and it has always been my escape from reality and for me to get more familiar with m.. more..

Writing