Humans Greatness

Humans Greatness

A Story by Madeline

There once was a pig who wanted to be human. The pig wanted to be active not lazy anymore. For this pig it knows being active means being healthy but if you are a pig it is very hard to be active. So, the pig pleaded day after day to become human. One day, an angel came down from heaven and said to the pig, "I heard the call from my savior that you want to be a human?"

"Indeed."

"I am willing to switch bodies with you but you will be mortal not immortal. And I will be an immortal pig from now on."

"Okay."

With that the angel did something and they swapped bodies. Like the angel said the pig will turn into human being; not immortal. Then, the immortal pig, now, left for heaven to it's savior.

The human-pig hurried and jumped over the fence before getting caught to live a life being active.

Who knows what made the pig want to be active? Who started it? But from this story told, being active and having the ability to be human is great. So, if you feel like being human is a sad thing don't think that way. Even animals want to be humans. We can create things for them, care for them. But we can also harm them. Such as eating them, killing them; oil, leather, and etc.;, and lastly sometimes disrespecting living things, like animals and plants.

So, from this story don't feel bad about being human. Being human is a lucky thing. As long as you appreciate it everything will be good.


© 2019 Madeline


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 28, 2019
Last Updated on October 28, 2019

Author

Madeline
Madeline

Charleston, IL



About
I like to write stories from time to time. Sometimes, it once in a while sometimes it's everyday. more..

Writing