What you need in a Zombie Apocolypse...

What you need in a Zombie Apocolypse...

A Chapter by Howlsong

1. Medic. It'd be a pretty good idea for at least one person on the team to have a first aid kit although it would be practical to have more than one.
2. Food and water. VERRY IMPORTANT. Do not eat food or animal carcases you find on the side of the road or drink from town water or (later in the apocolypse) streams or rivers as they may infect you! find a safe resource!
3.Weapons. Make sure you have a variety of weapons but not so many that they'll wear you down. A long range weapon is good for those planning to try wipe the zombies out. Survivors might not nesecarily see the point but theyre still good to have. Also make sure you have a meelay (sorry i cant spell), and a pistol for... emerganceys. Also if blades are your weapon of choice (^^) by all means go ahead. Zombie "hunters may also carry a LIGHT stash of STABLE explosives on their person.
4.A torch. A torch may be needed to find your way around at night, by the time batteries inevitably go extinct you'll proberly have gotten used to finding your way around at night and listening for enemies.
5. A vehicle and some fuel. Now I know what you're thinking. Fuel will proberly run out eventually. So, only used your armoured vehicle in an emergancy or for long tripps. Try going most places on foot but never alone.
6. A safehouse. A place you know is clear of zombies, is hard for other survivors to find, is easy to shoot out of and easy to escape and is hard to get into. You'll need a place to store youre gear and sleep.
7. A team. A TRUSTWORTHY team. Noone thats gonna stab you in the back later.
8. A plan. Cos lets face it, in the heat of the moment, when it all starts, any normal person would find it hard to think straight.


© 2013 Howlsong


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013


Author

Howlsong
Howlsong

Charters Towers, QLD, Australia



About
I'm a sort of lone wolf. Supposidly the only one in my town/ state. But it dosnt worry me too much anymore, my "human" friends are good enough for me, the best friends in the world, actually. Favor.. more..

Writing
Night Night

A Chapter by Howlsong


Wolf Stuff Wolf Stuff

A Book by Howlsong