Boy

Boy

A Story by Mey
"

Introduction

"

The room was cold, but the men were colder.

The boy in the corner meant nothing to them; it was just another kid and just another job.

A deck of cards hit the table with a wet slap.

“Cut ‘em” said the first goon.

“The cards,” Said the second.

They laughed.

Frantically the boy overturned everything in the room with his eyes, tearing everything down to its most basic parts, searching for anything he could use to escape.

But the room was bare.

Three chairs, a table, three goons, the clothes they were wearing, a deck of cards, a few stacks of poker chips, the single bare light bulb, the cord it hung from, the rope which bound his hands, the ball gag that was shoved into his mouth, the rope that secured his feet, the bare concrete that made up the walls, and a steel door with a lock on both sides.

The cards were dealt with great speed and precision.

The boys mind squirmed trying to be of more use than his broken fingers.

The betting began. Harsh words were uttered and lewd phrases about one another’s various parents were tossed across the table with great speed but little skill.

Then there was a great commotion.

One of the goons flew from his seat, the hard wood of his chair slamming to the floor like the blast of a revolver.

“You f*****g c**t!”

“What the f**k is that smell?”

“The f*****g b***h pissed on me!”

Lightning sparked in the boy’s ribs, and the thunder of the blow shook him from tip to tail.

“The little s**t f*****g crapped everywhere!”

The goon’s boot lashed forward, an extension of his fury. Leather and steel met flesh with the sharp crack of breaking bones.

 “Greg, get someone in here to clean this s**t up!”

The boy tried to scream when the third blow stuck, but air refused to fill his lungs, breathing became impossible, and death began to consume him.

The ground was soaked in tears and blood by the time the door opened.

Suddenly the boy’s lungs filled with air, and his mind with a single thought;

Now I shall be free.

© 2009 Mey


Author's Note

Mey
I respectfully ask is that you don�t critique my work or my grammar, but I welcome comments with open arms.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa! Such launguage
So raw and so real! I love it,
This is wonderful, you did amazing!
I think you have talent!


Posted 14 Years Ago


Dark and gritty. I look forward to reading more if this is only the intro.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2009

Author

Mey
Mey

Home



About
I like to think of myself as a dark and talented individual. I like to think that what I write matters to someone. I like to think that by writing that someone, somewhere, will enjoy what I’ve w.. more..

Writing
Again Again

A Poem by Mey


Turbulence Turbulence

A Poem by Mey



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Normal Normal

A Story by Mey