Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

A Story by miaking

I have never met a man whom I have loved more than you. You came out of nowhere and swept me off of my feet. You were my saving grace to take me away from all the evil in the world and show me that there is still good. They say when you fall in love everything changes and that you will fall in love at the most inconvenient and blindsided moments. When I met you, I was giving my heart to a man who was not reciprocating my feelings. I was not even being treated like a person. Then, you came around. You were the thing I couldn’t have, that I was told to stay away from. But that didn’t stop me, nor you. It didn’t take long before you became the person I wanted to talk to late at night. Or the man I wanted to make smile so that your eyes would wrinkle in the corner. The man I wanted to spend countless hours laughing with while taking pictures that I would cherish forever. But, I couldn’t have you because we were not each others. So, I watched from a distance and noticed all the little details I loved about you, waiting for the day I could make you happy and the day you could save me.


© 2018 miaking


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on August 9, 2018
Last Updated on August 9, 2018

Author

miaking
miaking

Chennai, India



Writing
Dream Dream

A Story by miaking


Color Color

A Story by miaking