View of Life

View of Life

A Story by Bambam
"

Perspective

"
Every morning, before having breakfast, I always peak at my window. Seeing the beautiful sun rise, the warm breeze of the cornfield and listening to the tweeting of the birds really helped me to start each day. Not realizing, it has been my morning routine for the past 16 years of my life. I have captured phenomenal views from this window, from rainbows to sunset. I treat my window as a live picture frame, all the feelings and scenery are kept there and stored forever.

As I grow older, my perspective has changed. There is no time for me to enjoy the scenery of life anymore. It felt like I left behind something notable to me. I have just realize that because of all the distractions that life gave me, I forgot to capture the spectacle that life gave me. That window at my room showed me hope, showed me a fresh perspective.

A brand new vision is what I needed to move forward, I have to let go to to have a different outlook. Nothing will change if I kept dwelling on the present. It is time to move forward and see the full spectacle that life has in store for us.

© 2019 Bambam


Author's Note

Bambam
sorry i’m bad at writing :c

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Don't apologize!!! You are teying and that's enough for me!!!

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
1 Review
Added on July 24, 2019
Last Updated on July 24, 2019

Author

Bambam
Bambam

Philippines



About
Hello!! welcome huhu more..

Writing
Cordelia Cordelia

A Story by Bambam


Prism of Life Prism of Life

A Poem by Bambam