The hide out

The hide out

A Story by MickeyM

    I wasnt really thinking, just running. I could still here them shouing behind me. My heart raced rapidly I searched for a hidding place. Then I saw it. A little hose at the end of the road with nothing but forest behind it. Brilliant! They would think i would have run into the forest. Instead I slyly slipped into the garage door and silently eased it shut. What I saw shocked me.

    There was a girl in the room, curly brown hair tied back in a messy ponytail and bangs fell in her tear sticken face. Her ipod was playing a sad song and she was crying hard and painting passionatly while singing along to the song. I stared at her, her pain was so tragically beautiful, and extremely evident in her lowered green eyes. Suddenly, I had the insane urge to reach out and hug her. I chuckled lowly to myself, Yeah like a pretty girl like her would ever go for an emo guy like me. I flipped my black bangs out of my face only to have them fall right back, covering one saphire eye.

    The girl abruptly looked up and over to me, her glassy eyes focused and widened in shock. She opened her mouth as if to scream.

    "No no no no no! Please dont scream!" I cut her off desperatly, "Listen im not gunna hurt you. Just calm down." She was breathing pretty fast now, her lovely face filled with fear. Cautiously I stepprd toward her with my hands up, showing her i was un armed. At first she stepped back, but then her expresion calmed and she looked at me curiously.

    "Whats your name?" she asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

    "Seth."

    "Ok seth, what are you doing in my studio?"

    A smile tugged at the corner of my lips, "First tell me your name beautiful."

    She blushed a little and looked down, "Im Charlotte."

    "Ok Charlotte, well im sorry to intrude but I kinda need to hide out here for just a couple hours. that cool with you?"

    Once again she stepped back, "What are some kind of criminal on the lamb?" Her words were teasing but I saw genuine terror in her eyes. Imeadiatly, I felt sorry for scaring her.

    "No no. Its... its personal." I  grimanced, "Family issues."

    Charlottes face softened and she gently put her hand on my arm. I closed my eyes and sighed at the care in her touch, not having felt loved in a very long time.

    "Yeah," she said fianlly and I met her gaze. A small smile touched her paint smeared face, "Its cool with me."

© 2011 MickeyM


Author's Note

MickeyM
Should I continue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

CONTINUATION COMING SOON!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


HEY! That's my name!! And yes, continue.

Posted 12 Years Ago


yes continue please i am hooked, i want to know what she was crying about!

... C ...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2011
Last Updated on August 22, 2011

Author

MickeyM
MickeyM

About
Um ok about me. Well I really love writting and the arts in general because its a beautiful escape:) I have been acting and singing since i was in like second grade...maybe earlier. I really wanna pub.. more..

Writing
You're words You're words

A Poem by MickeyM


khsajf khsajf

A Story by MickeyM