Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The truth comes out about that happy little girl.

The truth comes out about that happy little girl.

A Story by MickeyM
"

My monoloug for theatre

"

*comes in skipping, head down then stops center stage*

Big surprise, huh? Me, the happy go lucky girl who has it all figured out, smiling, skipping around, and the world just keeps spinnin round and round. Because it's what's on the outside we see at first glance. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. We all have a mask painted on out imperfect faces to hide those dirty little secrets that would destroy us if people knew. Well, my mask isn't just painted on, its plastered, so when you see me, this is what you get, *Smiles sweetly and spins, giggling*. And most of you wouldn't even think to look deeper. I'm not that sweet, innocent girl anymore. I have loved and lost, I've been hurt to the point where a song would make me cry, just because it mentioned someones name. I have witnessed the effects of abuse, be it verbal or physical, on my friends. Darkness crept into my once joyful heart and i will never be the same. For a while i was just sad. Honestly, I don't have a good reason. My family loves me, I have friends, I did activities that I loved. But (of corse) boys got interesting, and the unavailable always cause heart break. The worst part was though, for the longest time, my closest friends didn't notice how hurt I was, how lonely, sad and hopeless. Even though rough roads turn smooth, I will always have scars on my heart, and tears  just behing my eyes...*smiles* But no one ever thinks to see that, so I'm still just that happy little girl to you. And that's all I ever will be.

© 2011 MickeyM


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohmygosh that's sooooo good!!!


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Guys this is just a very rough first draft, so yeah (btw check out Adark may if you like MickeyM, cuz we ar the same npeople O.o cosmic right :P)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011

Author

MickeyM
MickeyM

About
Um ok about me. Well I really love writting and the arts in general because its a beautiful escape:) I have been acting and singing since i was in like second grade...maybe earlier. I really wanna pub.. more..

Writing
You're words You're words

A Poem by MickeyM


khsajf khsajf

A Story by MickeyM