Saving Autumn part 2

Saving Autumn part 2

A Story by MickeyM

Joseph....

The passing period between math and english is the only time I see Autumn alone, so I made up my mind, today I was going to talk to her. I glanced at the clock, 2:36, then I looked to my right. There she was, head tucked close to her chest, he shining waves of har  fallingin her face.

Just as she passed me I called out, "Hey Autumn."

She jumped a little then turned to face me. Her sparkling green eyes were wide witth confusion as she hesitantly pointed a finger to herself. I nodded and waved. Akwardly she waved back and just kind of stood there as if not sure what she should do next. I took the pressure off her by walking to her side.

"Hi...um..." her voice trailed off leaving an invisible question mark hanging in the air.

"Joseph." I replied.

"Joseph." She smiled a little and then her face lit up, "Oh! Gosh, I feel stupid! We were in geometry together last year right? 4th period with Mr. Jenkins?"

I nodded amd we started walking, "Yeah."

"I thought you looked familiar."

Meantally I smiled and walked the girl of my dreams to class.

 

Autumn....

I felt safe with him, Joseph. He walked me to AP creative writing, making easy small talk and looking like he took what isaid to heart. With one minute to get to class I hesitated in the door way gazing into his beautiful indigo eyes.

"I guess I should get to class..." He murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded saddly and started to go but  he caught my arm and held in gently, his touch warm. My heart fluttered a little. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow, we could get a coffee after school? Yo could show me some of your stories or something."

I smiled, "Yeah sure. See you tomorrow."

With a nod to me, He jogged down the hall to class.I couldn't get the grin off my face. Until I remembered something.

Vincent.

© 2011 MickeyM


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mas por favor.

Posted 12 Years Ago


More!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011

Author

MickeyM
MickeyM

About
Um ok about me. Well I really love writting and the arts in general because its a beautiful escape:) I have been acting and singing since i was in like second grade...maybe earlier. I really wanna pub.. more..

Writing
You're words You're words

A Poem by MickeyM


khsajf khsajf

A Story by MickeyM