The Mana

The Mana

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

The Celestial Kingdom (Where The Mana headquarters was)
The Mana headquarters was located inside the Celestial Kingdom. It was very well hidden so that only the 12 Grandmasters know where it was. The Mana was a group of 12 grandmasters that protects the 12 kingdoms from chaos. They go on missions and they also capture killers . The 12 grandmasters were different ages  and each had different personalities. Among the 12 grandmasters, 3 were the top strongest of all . They could do dark magic that was said to disappear a thousand years ago. 
"Oh...so you came, huh?" said Lin Min, as he saw a girl walking through the front doors of the Mana headquarters. Lin was a boy of 18 and he was the fifth grandmaster. He had long dark brown hair tied at the back and he wore glasses. He has dark brown eyes and get along well with kids.
"You sound like you're unhappy to see me." said Lishita Rogue. She was the same age as Lin and she's the third grandmaster and she's also one of the top strongest of the 12. She had long black hair tied in a ponytail at the side and she had a side fringe. She has silver streaks in her hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a dark crystal earing on her right ear and as far as anyone know, she never takes it off. Whenever she's having fun in a battle, her eyes turned to dark red, which no one knows why. She's also lazy to go on meetings and missions, except when it's urgent.
"Maybe." said Lin.
"Tsk. Whatever." said Lishita.
"Oh...you sound so angry. Did you have a bad day?" said Lin, laughing.
"You...are you trying to pick a fight?" said Lishita.
"What if I am?" said Lin.
"I'll kill you right now!" said Lishita.
"Bring it on! I'll defeat you with a new technique I just made." said Lin.
Both of them were in their fighting positions when, a magic fireball passed right between them.
"Hey! Who did that?" said Lin, turning to where the fireball was shot from.
"Me. Got a problem with that?" said Lucas Flin, as he walked up to them. He's 21 and still single. He's handsome and all the girls adore him.
He was the seventh grandmaster. He had short black hair with green eyes.
"Oh. It's just you, single boy." said Lishita, in a boring way.
"What did you just call me?" said Lucas.
"Single boy..." said Lishita.
"You! If you were my enemy, I would've killed you ages ago." said Lucas, annoyed.
"What's this? You'll kill me if I was your enemy? (Smirking) Interesting....You came just in time. I'll take both of you on and I'll kill you guys right here right now!"said Lishita.
"Bring it on!" said Lin and Lucas.
The three of them released their magic, when it suddenly died out.
"What!" said Lucas, with a surprised face.
The three of them heard someone laughing behind them and turned around.
"You! Did you do this?" said Lishita.
"Umm...yes. Do you like my new technique? It's called Cancelling Magic for Avoiding Fights." said Barock Millers, laughing. He's about the age of 30 and he's the leader of the Mana and was another of the top strongest of the 12. His attitudes and personality was way different from the previous leaders and he was the youngest leader of them all. He has long scarlet hair and red eyes and an ear piercing on the right ear. He's well known as the Phantom of the Dark Seas. 
"It ain't funny. Give my magic back!"said Lishita.
"After the meeting ends." said Barock. "And it's nice to see you again! This is the first time you actually came to an emergency meeting."
"Hmph. Even if I did not come, you're gonna drag me here anyways, right?" said Lishita.
"That's exactly right. This meeting is very important and I can't let you avoid the meetings every time without a reasonable excuse." said Barock, smiling.
"Whatever. Just make sure to give me back my magic after." said Lishita, as she walked away to go to the meeting room.
"You know, you can give us back our magic now. We promise not to fight again." said Lin, with a begging tone.
"Nope. I don't trust you." said Barock.
"Oh, come on!" said Lucas. "Lish was the one that started this first."
"Are you disobeying me?"said Barock, with a dark aura surrounding his body.
"N-no. It's okay. We'll wait 'till after the meeting." said Lucas. Sweat was coming down his face.
"(Smiles) Good! Let's go. Everyone is already here." said Barock.
The three of them enter the meeting room as everyone was waiting for them.



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on June 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013
Tags: fantasy, kingdoms, romance, love, adventure, magic


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood